Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Content Creator: I Can Pay You More Than Fiverr - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Content Creator: I Can Pay You More Than Fiverr (547 Views)

Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online / How To Connect Your Bank Account To Your Paypal Account So You Can Pay Online / Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Creator: I Can Pay You More Than Fiverr by binbass(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2018
I need an experience business content creator for my blog https://biznesstalks.com , the person must be able to write 2-3 articles per week and also good on online business, small business related posts with at least 1000 words. Am ready to pay N1.5 per word. I will also need a sample post from the person with at least 1000 words.Thanks
Re: Content Creator: I Can Pay You More Than Fiverr by finnestdope(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2018
what about tech? wink
Re: Content Creator: I Can Pay You More Than Fiverr by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 03, 2018
Seriously you really need to work on your design. Get a good theme for your blog. The UI/UX is very poor - my opinion though
Re: Content Creator: I Can Pay You More Than Fiverr by binbass(m): 10:10pm On May 03, 2018
piscorporation:
Seriously you really need to work on your design. Get a good theme for your blog. The UI/UX is very poor - my opinion though
Am still working on it, thanks for your advise
Re: Content Creator: I Can Pay You More Than Fiverr by moneyadulttube: 11:47pm On May 03, 2018
With adult tube website you dont need all these SEO and content writing. It is one of the easiest way to earn passive income online. Check my signature for more info.
Re: Content Creator: I Can Pay You More Than Fiverr by Kay2dBone(m): 7:14am On May 04, 2018
First you need to rework your site!

Secondly, you shouldn't place too much emphasis on the number of words, else people will just be writing to make more money or go and copy from somewhere and dump on your site. The article must make sense and captivation to readers.

If you need to rework your site or still post content on it.. Whatsapp: 08179887011
Re: Content Creator: I Can Pay You More Than Fiverr by EXICON(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2018
binbass:
I need an experience business content creator for my blog https://biznesstalks.com , the person must be able to write 2-3 articles per week and also good on online business, small business related posts with at least 1000 words. Am ready to pay N1.5 per word. I will also need a sample post from the person with at least 1000 words.Thanks

How do we contact you?
Re: Content Creator: I Can Pay You More Than Fiverr by darexkey(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2018
binbass:
whatsapp 07039359066

(1) (Reply)

The Top SEO Trends To Lookout For In 2018 / Webmaster / When Will Nairaland Adapt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.