Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

An Advice On How To Live Longer… Avoid Men – 109 Years Woman. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / An Advice On How To Live Longer… Avoid Men – 109 Years Woman. (441 Views)

Pls I Need Advice On How To Stop My Smoking Life / Could Eating Chili Peppers Help You Live Longer? / Sexuality- How To Last Longer In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice On How To Live Longer… Avoid Men – 109 Years Woman. by supernova094(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
You heard it from the mouth of the horse herself: if you want advice on how to live longer, just avoid men. And I’ll tell you, being a man and writing this doesn’t help. Lol..

how to live longer
Image credit: express.co.uk
Jessie Gallan is the Scottish woman who offers the advice on how to live longer and has never married and as so, credits the secret to her long life to the fact that she has avoided men all her life. According to the centenarian, they are worth far more trouble than necessary.

Miss Gallan celebrated her 109th birthday on January 2 with a slice of cake in her Aberdeen care home, effectively taking over as the oldest woman in Scotland after the death of Clare Dawson of Glasgow who died In June 2013 at the same age of 109 she’s just reached.

how to live longer
Image credit: news.stv.tv
Jessie Gallan also credited her long life to her habit of eating a warm bowl of porridge every morning and also plenty of exercise.

But all life must come to an end eventually and it is with heavy heart I have to add that Miss Gallan passed away just three months after her 109th birthday in january . May her gentle soul rest in peace.

THE WEIRDEST SECRETS TO LONG LIFE BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIVED LONG
(continue reading at [url] http://thelekkipost.com/an-advice-on-how-to-live-longer-avoid-me/[/url]
Re: An Advice On How To Live Longer… Avoid Men – 109 Years Woman. by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bushit, since wen does been without men determine one's longevity? My great grand mom is even older than her and still waxing strong , even after getting married with lots of children undecided
Re: An Advice On How To Live Longer… Avoid Men – 109 Years Woman. by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Lol. Every centenarian has a different advice to long life. If you listen to them all you'd consciously lock yourself in a mental box. I remember one who credited long life to alcohol, another cigarettes, another books, another nothing in particular, some because of looking after children, grandchildren, great grand children then descendants, a couple who said a vibrant sex life and finally this one which says staying away from men. Which one human being go follow na?
Do your best, you'd only slow the inevitable. Makes no difference whether one dies at 10 years old or 169, we'd all get there one day.
Re: An Advice On How To Live Longer… Avoid Men – 109 Years Woman. by uboma(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2016
lol

end time old woman with a whacked belief about life....

(1) (Reply)

Anovulatory Cirle / Pure And Natural Honey At Wholesale Price In Abuja And Environs / Help Counsel Them. Should These Two Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.