Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

A Glimpse Into The Contents Of A Naija Fine Geh's Handbag + Organisation Tips - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Glimpse Into The Contents Of A Naija Fine Geh's Handbag + Organisation Tips (541 Views)

Simply Shameless? See The Photos A Naija Babe Posted On Facebook / Fascinating Photos: Rare Glimpse Inside Google Offices. / Facebook Prank - Nigerians Caught Trying To Get A Glimpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Glimpse Into The Contents Of A Naija Fine Geh's Handbag + Organisation Tips by OvaSabi1(f): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
From the day I started using handbags, I can remember every male in my life being curious about what was in my bag. Some men think we carry weapons. Some have speculated that we carry feminine products- only. While some people just assume you are having a weekend getaway have a d-ck appointment when they see you with a large tote. I always loved a good and trendy bag and through the years, the content (and tidiness) of my hand bag have evolved. In addition, men have been known to incorrectly guess the price of women's stuff. Either because we lie or you guys just do not ask. I stack my bag differently for different occasions, so this is basically my everyday carry on. My definition of Fine Geh is a woman who [s] likes gisting, films, celebrity gossip and make up videos[/s] is strong and focused on her goals.

In a nutshell ladies and gents, I present to you the content and value of some items in a Nigerian woman's handbag.
Re: A Glimpse Into The Contents Of A Naija Fine Geh's Handbag + Organisation Tips by OvaSabi1(f): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
I present to you the accused my Fossil Haven Bucket Bag which I got on sale for £140 (x560 =N 78400). It is 100% leather, rugged, big, black and sturdy shines teeth.

Re: A Glimpse Into The Contents Of A Naija Fine Geh's Handbag + Organisation Tips by OvaSabi1(f): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Peekaboo

Re: A Glimpse Into The Contents Of A Naija Fine Geh's Handbag + Organisation Tips by OvaSabi1(f): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Left: stationery case (£2.99). Feminine/painkiller pouch (£5). Fossil tin for Chargers/earpiece. Makeup purse. Food flask. ACCA Passcards. Wallet. Cleansing wipes (£1)

Lala , ishilove , I am opening the purses tomorrow cheesy.

Re: A Glimpse Into The Contents Of A Naija Fine Geh's Handbag + Organisation Tips by Danimighty7(m): 12:43am On Sep 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: A Glimpse Into The Contents Of A Naija Fine Geh's Handbag + Organisation Tips by OvaSabi1(f): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
4-4-3 Formation  cheesy

Make up purse (right to left): Liquid eyeliner, Elizabeth Arden lipstick in Coral Crush (£15), Mac Lipstick in Ruby Woo (£15.50), eyeliners and colourless lipgloss (£1 each). Loreal False Lash Flutter mascara in black (£10.99). Loreal Luminous Eyeshadow (£2.99). Nail clippers. MAC Studio Fix in NW48 (£22)

Re: A Glimpse Into The Contents Of A Naija Fine Geh's Handbag + Organisation Tips by OvaSabi1(f): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Allegedly Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks, Says I Was Never S / To The Prestigious Nairalanders; Happy New Month / See What IPOB Says Over The Release Of Killers Of Igbo Woman In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.