Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

To The Prestigious Nairalanders; Happy New Month - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The Prestigious Nairalanders; Happy New Month (542 Views)

Watch The Prestigious Robot Body-guard Of King Of Bahrain Speak / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders ;D / Happy New Month, Its November, Never Give Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Prestigious Nairalanders; Happy New Month by ajbabs(m): 5:32am On Nov 01, 2016
On behalf of nairaland.com , I welcome everyone to the month of November. It is my sincere wish that this month will be a special one that will full of supernatural favour for all.
Explore all the legitimate opportunities, it shall be yours. Universe belongs to all of us, let nothing debar you from doing a great exploit.
Once again, Happy New Month.

Re: To The Prestigious Nairalanders; Happy New Month by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 01, 2016
[sub][/sub]
Re: To The Prestigious Nairalanders; Happy New Month by HtwoOw: 5:35am On Nov 01, 2016
Minus wailers and wicked moderators and Seun

I wish every other reasonable and neutral members of nairaland a prosperous and happiness filled new month

angry grin

1 Like

Re: To The Prestigious Nairalanders; Happy New Month by IykeChukz(m): 6:02am On Nov 01, 2016
Wishing us the very best.

Amidst all, we must prevail.
Re: To The Prestigious Nairalanders; Happy New Month by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 01, 2016
happy New month guys!!
Re: To The Prestigious Nairalanders; Happy New Month by EMMYLBANKS(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2016
We came we saw nd we ar abt to conquer the twelve month of d year...happy new month nairalander may success continue to pursue us to victory

bt wait

any mod wey temper with my account this month am going to break his or her jaw ooo na warning oo

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Man Accused Of Infecting Over 200 Women With HIV Checked His Status / Seun How About This / What Will Be Your Advice To This Guy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.