Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Facebook Founder "Mark Zuckerberg" On Biafra - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Founder "Mark Zuckerberg" On Biafra (1140 Views)

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max / Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Founder "Mark Zuckerberg" On Biafra by rifasenate11(m): 3:27am On Sep 29, 2016
i stumbled upon this from Facebook, when diplomacy is the mindset, i think Biafrans can actually do better, that the spirit of Biafrans. to continue to speak until they are heard. if Mark Z is willing to promote the interest of Biafrans, then the dream is real.. just counting.

Ndi be anyi daalunu!

Re: Facebook Founder "Mark Zuckerberg" On Biafra by recievesense: 3:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Stale
Re: Facebook Founder "Mark Zuckerberg" On Biafra by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Wetin concern Mark with Biafra?
Re: Facebook Founder "Mark Zuckerberg" On Biafra by HtwoOw: 5:33am On Sep 29, 2016
The grammar from Zuckerberg's purported response is too poor

That's a scam page asking for likes and shares and that page will be renamed and resold later

Faka Fake Fake

(1) (Reply)

Website Traffic Needed Urgently / This Guy Can Snore For Africa. Lol (big Boys Comedy) / I Want To Sell My Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.