Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max (28306 Views)

New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Number Of ACTIVE Users On Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by Holuwahyomzzy: 4:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Mark shared the photo on Facebook and wrote:

"The joys of fatherhood. Stretching after a long swim and bike. Max tries to stretch like dad and kicks me in the face. Beast gets jealous and sits on my head. And one more coming soon!"

Father and Daughter's love..

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, Ishilove, MissyB3

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/facebook-founder-mark-zuckerberg-shares.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by farouk0403(m): 5:07am On Jul 31, 2017
White people and their woody house sha, i didn't see any reason why I will not enjoy my hard earned money

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by SConnect: 5:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Adorable smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by ediama(m): 6:14am On Jul 31, 2017

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by Chatflick(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2017
With all the money, just behold such humility unlike some Nigerians who don't possess even one third of his wealth but won't let social media rest with their showoff.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by NonFarmPayrol: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2017
this his dog

be like stove wig

cheesy cheesy

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by Grafixnuel(m): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2017
logos complimentary cards posters,.. Check signature
Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by vizkiz: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2017
The joy of being a father. Can't wait for my first child. embarassed

Can you imagine the simplicity of this guy's house?

Ordinary common E-money who don't have one third of his money designed his house in gold grin

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by TINALETC3(f): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2017
See humility, if na some pple now , dem go dey carry Gucci upandan

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2017
MARK WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by apoti(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:
White people and their woody house sha, i didn't see any reason why I will not enjoy my hard earned money

It's called laminate flooring and it's actually more expensive than rugs and tiles.

23 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by ANIEXTY(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2017
My aim in life is to make it before 30, so help me GOD !!

6 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by Ealiserwest(m): 7:16am On Jul 31, 2017
[center][/center]Beast
Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by niggi4life(m): 7:16am On Jul 31, 2017
is that a Dog or a Mop?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by amazinghope: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:
Is it your woody house?

18 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by LordDJ: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2017
waiting for oga SEUN to share his own lipsrsealed
Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by Bennyhy90: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2017
ok seen
Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by infogenius(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Lovely shot
Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by Ifexladon: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Simple man
Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Very simple lifestyle... I love it! Not d likes of E-money dem

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by ovalrose(f): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2017
See as the dog resemble mop

7 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Simplicity at its best...

1 Like

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by dhardline(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:

Mostly built that way with wood so when there is a natural disaster and the house collapses there will be chance of survival for the occupants

14 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2017
niggi4life:
is that a Dog or a Mop?
It looks like a Dog to me, but maybe its a mopstick though

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by jerryBoss1(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Some day our hustle go pure NL go share our story .

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by Brownbaba: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Simplicity..... But this beast dey fear me o.
Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by badguyleke(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2017
NonFarmPayrol:
this his dog
be like stove wig

cheesy cheesy
bet its worth could sponsor someone through a public Nigerian university

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by Joseunlimited(f): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Hey

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max by cy4cent(f): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Whites and pets!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos / Nigerian Rss News Feeds / It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.