Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) (58449 Views)

"Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2016
End time posting grin
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by skyo78(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2016
She's at the pool side with her husband. Nothing wrong with the dressing
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2016
am nt surprise wen i see is frm kenya
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
safarigirl:

What if she had the tattoo before she converted and became a gospel singer?

Will the likes of you donate money for her to have expensive laser surgery to get it off

Yet she flaunts it so that the world can see it , people who have gotten tattoos before converting usually cover up such places and yes if she is truly repentant she'll get money to do the laser surgery to get it off or cover it up

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by pacino26(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2016
What most these new generation churches don't know is that our daily lives are like pages of scriptures. There are persons who can't read the Holy Bible but a mere look into our individual virtuous act triggers this repentance in them same at our vain ways. That is what we Catholics call the "Sin of Scandal" . By your words, dressing or action prompting someone to sin you're guilty of same. Just like the biblical warning on whoever misleads the little ones. Funny in the sight of God we're all his children.

Let's be careful.
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by frubben(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2016
This what happen when the pastor focus more on preaching prosperity. And the mumu husband still come out dey defend her. SMH
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by benzems(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by clefstone(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2016
safarigirl:

What if she had the tattoo before she converted and became a gospel singer?

Will the likes of you donate money for her to have expensive laser surgery to get it off

Judge not, so that you may not be judged. Y'all Christians be acting like you're not a bunch of judgmental, gossiping, fornicating, envious, hateful souls.

Most of you are even worse thsn the peopke you calk hos
are u not a xtian again?
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Great, urs?
Not bad
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by lolamitayo: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2016
End Time Gospel Singer. Self called!
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Dapan: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Very very wrong
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Cantshout: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2016
Let somebody tell her to watch out for her husband. If a man buys you such to wear and upload online, then you know the kind of things he's seeing on social media.

One of the reasons we have an insane society. You wonder why the child of a 'pastor' is so wayward. What most so called christians do in their closet reflects in their lives and children negatively and then you will be wondering why a xtian is going through difficulties.

God is not a liar and they that worship him do so in truth. This is not too good for a gospel singer expected to be a born again xtian.

All things are lawful but not all things are expedient says the word of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Feels good to be back kiss
lolz back from rehab?
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by ihesiuloa(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2016
See the bonny man sef..
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by FrankSean: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2016
simply put that this lady is not born again please, lets call a spade a spade people let us not deceive ourselves!! I know that bible said thou shall not judge, but the same bible says spiritual man judgeth all things!!!
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by olubenjazzy(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Publicizing your body on social like dis is not okay. As long as u call yourself a gospel artist. People would be expecting to see you being moderate. It's allowed to please your husband as a married woman in any way but showcasing all these on social media is d issue because if not that the title of this post is about a gospel singer then I'm sure people will think you are d worldly singer that is allowed to showcase anything that can be shown .

BE MODERATE AND PREACH D GOSPEL RIGHT.

#not_judging_you
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by LasPlagas: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2016
@seunoni34 kudos man! U just spoke ma mind mehn. U too much.
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by johnbu: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2016
This is bad dress for gospel artist
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2016
ashewo de preach Gospel ooo see as tatoo de breast i laff complete olosho
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2016
Gospel singer? Well, that is good for her for the way she exposes her sexy boobs. I can't comment more than this!
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Rosamystica88: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2016
oshe11:
she is a gospel singer bt obviousli 'might' nt b God fearing

thats very correct. R kelly is also a gospel singer but ....let me not judge

th

IF WAT SHE IS WEARING IS GOOD U WUD NT BE ASKING DIS QUESTION IN D FIRST PLACE
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by indie22(f): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2016
Olukokosir:
Gospel singer my foot.. Exposing ur boobs on social media nd even gt tattoo on one of d boobs.

Kenya nd Nonsense r lyk Lai Mohammed and LIES.

Shout out to my Nokia 3310. D 4G make sense die

Mind your own business and face your own life....allow people enjoy themselves.
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Chrisx1x(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2016
freezyprinzy:
How's everywhere
A gospel singer has a fucking tattoo on her milk factory are 4 u real bitch plz
Watin ur eye find go there
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by gulfer: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2016
If this is what Kenya calls Gospel singer, I can categorically call Cossy Orjiakor a spirit filled evangelist angry angry angry angry
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by badmantin(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2016
Which God she dy worship?
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Chrisx1x:
Watin ur eye find go there
lol bros ahn ahn naw u knw naw
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by overtogod1: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2016
not suprised..
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
These type of ppol shud be very extra careful of wat they've been posting as they have bunch of followers tat go to their church & making them as good role models to the rest of their members... cool

You are my wife. Osun said so. Obatala fashioned you exclusively for me. I will let you enjoy as much as you want because Yeye Osun has assured me of holy matrimony and 16 children with you.
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2016
Now to the matter. This is bad dressing for a gospel singer. A lot of Christians are just confused. Even the Bible isn't specific about what its God wants. But as a matter of morality, this is not at all edifying. And, I don't blame the henpecked man. This just isn't good for the type of song she does. I know of secular musicians who will not even dress like this and put it on social media.
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by delors(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Lol...see husband see wife...I'm 100% sure that guy is not d only husband...
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2016
LordofNairaland:

You are my wife. Osun said so. Obatala fashioned you exclusively for me. I will let you enjoy as much as you want because Yeye Osun has assured me of holy matrimony and 16 children with you.

Who are those ppol sha... I ain't know dem grin

16 children? shocked shocked shocked Nawa ooo... I have to plans to be like mama pig jareee! Wat gonna happen to my punaney after 16kids eehh? Maybe it wud look like a tunnel.... Hahahaahhaha
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by otokx(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2016
I like short hair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce Features Wizkid In Her New E.P? (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.