Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby- Bisi Alimi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby- Bisi Alimi (1195 Views)

Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On / Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby / Caitlyn Jenner And Bisi Alimi Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby- Bisi Alimi by rapcy(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
The Nigerian gay activist shared this via his Instagram account. He made it clear that he was gay from his first day on earth. Below is
what he wrote

"Living an authentic life is fulfilling. It might not make you rich or famous. It might not get you the 'the best things' in life. But it will get you one thing. One big thing. The pleasure of appreciating who you see when you look in the mirror.
" Living your authentic self will put a smile on your face even when you are having a shitty day. It's the best gift you can give you. Know thyself, love thyself
I love y'all always. ❤️ #authentic #realyou #gayman #blackgayman #acomplished #lovewins"

1 Like

Re: I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby- Bisi Alimi by rapcy(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby- Bisi Alimi by akankemi1(f): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2016
atleast , he hasn't changed sex
Re: I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby- Bisi Alimi by nwasinachi(f): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2016
Lie of d century! You are not. Your mum would be shocked to see what her innocent little baby have degenerated to.
Re: I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby- Bisi Alimi by rapcy(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2016
nwasinachi:
Lie of d century! You are not. Your mum would be shocked to see what her innocent little baby have degenerated to.
she has o!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50yr Old Janet Jackson And Her Visible Baby Bump Spotted In London (photos) / Photos From Oyekanmi Jethro Adekola's Traditional Marriage / Which Record Label Is The Best In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.