Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Virgin Hair,pls Help - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Virgin Hair,pls Help (571 Views)

Very Affordable And Chic Virgin Hair (double Drawn) For Sale!! / Virgin Hair Grade 9a 8-40 Inches In Most Textures Bulk Wholesale! / Braided Wigs And Quality Virgin Hair For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Hair,pls Help by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2016
my hair is natural and looks nice but i have one problem with it,it is strong and it goes down easily especially when i pour water on it,it is also stretchy,how can i make it better,soft,easy to comb?
Re: Virgin Hair,pls Help by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Pouring water only helps for a moment and the hair gets entangled once it dries.

The best solution is to plait simple knots before going to sleep.

Also, oil it preferably with hair food.

Pink lotion works like water so it's not very useful. Same with gel.

Never sleep with your hair free!
Re: Virgin Hair,pls Help by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Muafrika2:
Pouring water only helps for a moment and the hair gets entangled once it dries.

The best solution is to plait simple knots before going to sleep.

Also, oil it preferably with hair food.

Pink lotion works like water so it's not very useful. Same with gel.

Never sleep with your hair free!
thanks,i never sleep with my hair free,i always make sure i plait it...But now im thinking of stretching it,will it be a good idea?,as im not ready to relax or plait it yet,i want my hair to be soft
Re: Virgin Hair,pls Help by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
zingzang:

thanks,i never sleep with my hair free,i always make sure i plait it...But now im thinking of stretching it,will it be a good idea?,as im not ready to relax or plait it yet,i want my hair to be soft
There are salonists who can straighten hair with a blow dry. It takes skill. And it can last a week or two so long as you avoid water.

Relaxing is permanent. That's why it's not a good idea. You'll be stuck with it and it's demands until you cut it off or let it fall off.

(1) (Reply)

Todays Fashion Bang δΈ€ Its Dublin Bae, Ola / How To Choose A Hair Color That Will Complement Your Skin Complexion / Corporate Shoes For Sale(Brouges,chelsea boot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.