Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Masters Tricycle Assembled In Abia State (Photo) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Masters Tricycle Assembled In Abia State (Photo) (24546 Views)

Kia Unveils The All-New 2018 Kia Sportage SUV Proudly Assembled In Nigeria / Photos Of Keke Made & Assembled In Gombe State / Toyota Unveils First Nigerian Toyota Vehicle Assembled In Lagos(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masters Tricycle Assembled In Abia State (Photo) by braining01: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2016
"ASSEMBLED"
Re: Masters Tricycle Assembled In Abia State (Photo) by eyeview: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2016
God made me understand that whenever u see a people whom everybody wants to put down at the slightest thing, just know that that's where the saviour will come from. The enemy knows this and gir generations will stir the generality of the people against that small set.
Christ came from Nazareth, a tribe they said can anything good come out from.
I believe that the growth of this nation someday rests in an Igbo man.
Selah

1 Like

Re: Masters Tricycle Assembled In Abia State (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2016
mathow55:
ok

igbo(bush) boys and girls are too petty. because you haven't leave the corners of SE, you don't know what is happening across Nigeria. you are just locked up there and you will be spilling trash.

pls don't be deceived those ipob that are ranting here, are locked up in their covens, they haven't left their redmud zone b4, so when they see small things it amaze them

assembling plant wey dey every where for Nigeria.

THE INDUSTRIES IN SANGO OTA OGUN STATE ALONE CAN SWALLOW ALL THE INDUSTRIES IN THE SOUTH EAST ALL TOGETHER. petty people
when your head is like this

Re: Masters Tricycle Assembled In Abia State (Photo) by John902(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2016
TVTKOKO:
pahdin? undecided undecided undecided sire,, NIGERIA IS NOT A TRICYCLE
appreciate good works when you see one...just give them the chance, let them do something and see how they make exploits.
Re: Masters Tricycle Assembled In Abia State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
it is obvious that Igbos re gifted with innovative brain but tribalism n sentiment will not let the govt to patronise them
When I compare the Nissan pickups that federal government procured for police (operation safer high way) and the innoson IVM , that former gov of Anambra state procured for Anambra Vigilante Service, I found out that the govt may decide to import lesser quality products instead of patronising a more superior product from their country bc it is produced by a particular region they simply hate to see progressing, this our mentality and mindset will not help us to progress, # it obviously doesn't happen in Korea or China,
And as long as d govt continue in this attitude, of creating of high import rate, our naira will keep on falling, except they change their mindset.

1 Like

Re: Masters Tricycle Assembled In Abia State (Photo) by Mockinbird: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
olaitoro:

see what envy is doing to you, you will die of envy if care is not taken.
free your mind of tribal bigotry, egbon.
You talking bout me envying fhuckin flat.head ugwu hawking jews?! If you really wanna know bout mistakes, go ask your parents.
Re: Masters Tricycle Assembled In Abia State (Photo) by Triple333: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
old I need one of it. how can I get it?
Re: Masters Tricycle Assembled In Abia State (Photo) by SAHACO(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:
Making Nigeria proud

Not those criminals called ipob
You get problem, this is not normal.
Re: Masters Tricycle Assembled In Abia State (Photo) by olaitoro(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mockinbird:
You talking bout me envying fhuckin flat.head ugwu hawking jews?! If you really wanna know bout mistakes, go ask your parents.
continue, I pray you recover from tribal bigotry before it kills you.
sotigbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread For Toyota Camry Big Daddy Users / Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made / Land Rover Launches Land Rover Defender Works V8 To Celebrate 70th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.