Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Have You Seen The Innjoo Halo X? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Seen The Innjoo Halo X? (1417 Views)

These Are The Innjoo Phones Lineups For 2017. / Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 / Why You Should Not Buy The Innjoo Big Battery Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen The Innjoo Halo X? by Holuwarphantom(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2016
The Innjoo Halo family welcomes another addition to its series, Innjoo Halo X. Though the flagship device was released quietly after they launched Innjoo Max 3 and Innjoo Fire 3 Air, don’t worry we got your back. Even if Apple decides to release iPhone 9 secretly in the midnight, we’ll kobalize them for them you, you hear.

What’s in for you?

Mm the design; Halo, Halo LTE and Halo plus carries different designs so does this latest flagship device too. Its looks like the Halo LTE version a bit, it’s just that some kind of rearrangements was made. The rear speaker is seen at the top and near the camera of the device. The front camera is also located at the upper left side of the screen.

The camera- As usual the Halo’s family is always built with 2MP front facing camera so does Halo x. But here’s what made it stand out among its brethren, Halo X is built with an 8MP rear camera. I think that’s a bit impressive since its predecessors got a 5MP rear camera.
Halo X is equipped with Quad-core 1.3GHz CPU. It enables you play intense games on stronger processor, power saving, powerful collocation, responding your requirements constantly, it never lets you down.

If I were to guess this device OS without going through its specs, I would say it runs on lollipop OS. Well, they did well again, it runs on Nougat, sorry I meant Marshmallow. It’s also powered with 3000mAh removable battery and 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM internal storage which can be expandable to 128GB with micro SD card.
I think somebody is waiting to hear fingerprint reader. Lol, go and manage pattern or password like that you hear. read more at http://sumo.ly/pBEN

Re: Have You Seen The Innjoo Halo X? by Holuwarphantom(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
tirtimy:
The InnJoo Halo x is great. Thank
You are welcome
Re: Have You Seen The Innjoo Halo X? by barackodam: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
To hell with innjoo!
Re: Have You Seen The Innjoo Halo X? by Alltek(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Innjoo: Annoying customers since 2014.... (Innjoo lost it's taste after Innjoo one)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Watch Series 2 Review - Apple's Second Generation Smartwatch / When Buying A Budget Friendly Mobile Phone / How To Create Multiple Facebook Accounts With Just One Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.