Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Unbelievable! Meet The Housewife Who Cooks The Head Of Terrorists Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unbelievable! Meet The Housewife Who Cooks The Head Of Terrorists Killed (924 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims / Housewife Who Stabbed Husband To Death Over 'baba Ijebu' Bags 7 Years Jail Time / Recruiter Of Terrorists For ISIS Arrested In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Meet The Housewife Who Cooks The Head Of Terrorists Killed by cheelrix: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
In what will come across as a really shocking development, a woman has been found out to be involved in cutting off the heads of ISIS fighters and even going ahead to cook them.

The woman identified as Wahida Mohamed, (pictured above) is the head-cooking housewife and militia commander so feared by ISIS she has even received personal death threats from the terror group’s leader.

According to The Sun UK, the machete-wielding Wahida Mohamed has been battling ISIS in its various guises since 2004.

It is reported that her grim methods of disposing with enemies has the jihadists so fearful they have tried to assassinate her SIX times.

Among the 39-year-old’s means of terrifying ISIS fighters is publishing pictures of her hoisting the heads of decapitated extremists in the air.

Better known as Um Hanadi, she readily admits boiling the heads of her enemies as if they were meat.

She told CNN: –

“I fought them. I beheaded them. I cooked their heads, I burned their bodies.”

Seven times fundamentalists have tried to kill her using car bombs between 2006 and 2014 – and each time they have failed.

She even received personal death threats from the feared ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Um Hanadi added: “I’m at the top of their most wanted list – even more than the Prime Minister.”

Yet despite her head, arms and legs being littered with shrapnel, she refuses to stop the fight.

In a chilling reminder to her Islamist foes, she warns: “All that didn’t stop me from fighting…”

see more photos via this link; -

http://www.9japulse.com/2016/09/unbelievable-meet-housewife-who-cuts.html

Re: Unbelievable! Meet The Housewife Who Cooks The Head Of Terrorists Killed by MDsambo: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wow smiley
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The Housewife Who Cooks The Head Of Terrorists Killed by maxti: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Alliswell
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The Housewife Who Cooks The Head Of Terrorists Killed by olumaxi(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2016
Y d cookin?.....unless u r truly eating it...alwayz remember to spice it with maggi-chicken
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The Housewife Who Cooks The Head Of Terrorists Killed by tafabaloo(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The Housewife Who Cooks The Head Of Terrorists Killed by miki1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
This one has-----WebKitFormBoundary9g7dhBDOtYALW8VP
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="follow"

on
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The Housewife Who Cooks The Head Of Terrorists Killed by miki1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
This one has sold out! #nomakeup
Re: Unbelievable! Meet The Housewife Who Cooks The Head Of Terrorists Killed by dotman4real007(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
I no fit laugh, just pray to allah that ISIS do not catch you alive. because if they catch you alive my sister they will skin you alive. I like your ways continue may Allah protect you.

(1) (Reply)

Riot In Kafanchan Kaduna State / Jealous Friend Burnt Woman's Face Off To Stop Her From Becoming Air Hostess / The Lady I Beheaded Came For Spiritual Solution To Her Problem - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.