Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Shoulder Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shoulder Problem (459 Views)

Shoulder Work Out For Natural Bodybuilding / Shoulder Blade Pain / Neck And Shoulder Masager At Micostar Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoulder Problem by kriss63(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello people, my name is chris am 21 years old and i live in lagos nigeria.pls i have this problem but i doubt if it could be scoliosis because i dont experience normal pain except after carrying load or doing exercise.I noticed i can't put on certain clothes like long sleeve cause it wont fit my body and i look so awkward.i am slim but my shoulder looks round amd bulky not slim.I just went to igbobi recently to consult a doctor and he wrote adolescent scoliosis on the paper he gave me to take to the xray,i have been given appointment date to come, and the amount is 10k.The problem i have now is i dont know how to tell my mum (single parent) or any other because when i told her through whatsapp because i grew up with my grandma, she thought i was insane, and she was disappointed in me and telling me i should love myself and stuffs like that she even took me for deliverance.Apart from the shoulder i told her that i always see my nose so big on my face when am staring at things or people,even when i lie down or read, and i cant remember my past events, probably maybe because of depression, so this are all i am experiencing right now, pls i will be glad if anyone can advice me on what to do now,i love myself and i want to live happily,my mum said i shouldnt even mention it to her again.
Re: Shoulder Problem by babyt66: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for details
Re: Shoulder Problem by kriss63(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
Alryt

(1) (Reply)

Please I urge everyone to pure out content before drinking, just look at this. / See How This Guy Was Messed Up. / Teen Whose Neck Hangs @ 180-degree Angle Transformed After Life-changing Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.