Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! (2042 Views)

Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by kasson(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
MMM Nigeria ideology has become a controversial
program which had caught the financial institution
attention and had posed a serious treat to the institution.

Divers post on MMM had been posted on the internet
following the SEC buhaaahaa 2weeks ago.

Today, Diamond Bank has released her own version of MMM Nigeria
tagged “Diamond Future Target Savings Plan” which promised
a bumber bonus of 20% of your monthly installment value plus interest.

This is a plan to compete with MMM Nigeria.

Source: http://nairadigit.com/2016/09/hotnews-diamond-bank-laucnhed-a-prototype-of-mmm-nigeria/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by nnachukz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
It is this one that SEC and CBN should be warning us against. I will never trust any Nigerian Bank.

1 Like

Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by onlyhandsome202: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
CBN n SEC come c oooo. dis kinda plan ehhhh, after saving d MD will use it on mmm as to make d interest for u
Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by kasson(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Got a shocker at the bank today!

Went with one of my downline to make payment at the bank today.
When I told my guy we would need to scan the teller, then the
cashier asked if we are making payment for MMM donation,
I was initially reluctant to affirm or deny.

Then I received a shocker when the guy told me all of their
staff at the branch are into MMM even there boss is an active
participant. He even told me he PH 200k some days ago
and he got 250k last week.

Then my eye clear! I then ask what about the warning by
CBN and SEC then he said many of the CBN staff are active
participant and even some SEC official that he knows who
are active participant of MMM.
Then I know that CBN and SEC are just making empty noise!

Long live MMM Nigeria!
Long live federal republic of Nigeria!

Together We Can Change The WORLD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by doyinisaac(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Diamond bank will use the deposits to make money on MMM then give you the customer 20% out from the 30% they got from MMM...

1 Like

Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by VictorRomanov: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
I am not sure u understand what they mean. visit them for more info. But what they sent to u, i can deduce the following:

1. It's saving account, where u don't withdraw till u meet a target u have set.

2. U make monthly regular payments. i.e. Installments.

3. By the end of ur target period, they are giving u 20% of ur monthly installment as interest. That is if u re contributing 50k every month, u will be given 10k extra + interest, when u go to withdraw ur money once ur target is reached.

From the above, this is totally different from MMM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by lanrei(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
kasson:

Long live MMM Nigeria!

I was introduced through a Banker months ago
Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Once a Nigerian bank indulges in the act just know it's a pyramid scheme. I've fallen thrice for these schemes thinking because it was run by legitimate banks they were trustworthy. Ended up losing money but only a few thousands. Never again.
Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by agarawu23(m): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2016
[s]
kasson:

Long live MMM Nigeria!

[/s]

Fat lie just to lure ppl. After reading your signature, I know you are lying but continue...
Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by Donpressman(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Diamond bank to monopolize banking sector cheesy cheesy cheesy... I should go and convert my account grin
Or, maybe I should hear GTB offer
kasson:
MMM Nigeria ideology has become a controversial
program which had caught the financial institution
attention and had posed a serious treat to the institution.

Divers post on MMM had been posted on the internet
following the SEC buhaaahaa 2weeks ago.

Today, Diamond Bank has released her own version of MMM Nigeria
tagged “Diamond Future Target Savings Plan” which promised
a bumber bonus of 20% of your monthly installment value plus interest.

This is a plan to compete with MMM Nigeria.

Source: http://nairadigit.com/2016/09/hotnews-diamond-bank-laucnhed-a-prototype-of-mmm-nigeria/

Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol, you funny
doyinisaac:
Diamond bank will use the deposits to make money on MMM then give you the customer 20% out from the 30% they got from MMM...
Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by Hopez456(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
MMM has come to stay, this is a platform that has helped many out of their misery, many have setup businesses through monies gotten thru mmm.
I am a living testimony, I provide help and get helped with 30% of my money paid to my bank account at the end of each 30 days.
You too can earn extra 30% on your spare cash! Whatsap 07068314784 for more details and on how to join join this wonderful platform.
Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by drey22(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
cc @lalasticlala
Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by MasterCare4u(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
FREE SEMINAR! FREE SEMINAR!! FREE SEMINAR!!!

MasterCare Media Group is set to empower 20 Nigerians on 'How to Use Bitcoin to Create Massive Wealth' from the comfort of your own room.

To participate send your whatsapp no to 08095387058
Expect your invitation to the seminar thereafter.
Time: 10am
Date: 1st Oct. 2016
Re: Hotnews: Diamond Bank Laucnhed A Prototype Of MMM Nigeria! by gafar: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Lost Cac Business Certificate / Payu On Facebook Not Working Help / Nigerian Railways Act Bill 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.