Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? (25683 Views)

Relevance Of Msc At Noun / Relevance Of Listing Your Career Achievements In Your CV. / How To Get Paid 100k Monthly Teaching A Subject Without Leaving Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by chemistry101: 3:49am On Oct 05, 2016
How than can I apply for FCSC

hUmaneOne:

I think you are trying to court attention from people this morning.

The primary six certificate aka First school leaving certificate is graded according to your performance in a written exam usually set by the state ministry of education.

Distinction
Merit
Pass
Fail

What you meant to write is called a TESTIMONIAL and is given by your school.
FSLC is given by the ministry of education of your state
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 05, 2016
chemistry101:
How than can I apply for FCSC @ 1KINGKYLE?
Meet that principal of your primary school,complain to him and ask him how you can apply "hope you have your testimonial,they might ask for it"but it it is not that significant,since you can also meet other primary school headmaster/ mistress.The worst that can happen is that you might spend some money.Just tell them that you need to get it,since you didn't write during your own time.The least they can do is to enlist you as one of their primary six or five student.When I wrote mine,I was in the midst of primary student,they were asking me all sort of question since I was the biggest there.
Good luck with your pursuit.
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by chemistry101: 6:16am On Oct 05, 2016
Thank
1KINGKYLE:

Meet that principal of your primary school,complain to him and ask him how you can apply "hope you have your testimonial,they might ask for it"but it it is not that significant,since you can also meet other primary school headmaster/ mistress.The worst that can happen is that you might spend some money.Just tell them that you need to get it,since you didn't write during your own time.The least they can do is to enlist you as one of their primary six or five student.When I wrote mine,I was in the midst of primary student,they were asking me all sort of question since I was the biggest there.
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by Partnerbiz3: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by charliesyndrom: 3:27am On Jun 02, 2018
[quote]
Good luck with your pursuit.[/quote
Bro, do you mean the year the candidate wrote the fist school leaving cert doesnt matter? Im asking cos you said you said u sat in the midst of primary school students. Im in a situation right now and I need the fiirst school leaving cert
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by charliesyndrom: 3:28am On Jun 02, 2018

Bro, do you mean the year the candidate wrote the fist school leaving cert doesnt matter? Im asking cos you said you said u sat in the midst of primary school students. Im in a situation right now and I need the fiirst school leaving cert
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by showmykel(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2019
Please how did you re-write your fslc exam[/color][color=#770077]
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Can you write it in another primary school. Although i have a sch testimonial. I heard that BECE Replaces it this year
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by Anitame(f): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
omo17:

Bros i don't know which exam u ar talking abt, but FSLC is the same thing as primary school certificate. It is issued after completing primGary six especially.

An exam is taken for FSLC. It's not testimonial that your school gives o. Its from Ministry of Education

1 Like

Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by Xcellency01: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
chemistry101:
How than can I apply for FCSC @ 1KINGKYLE?
[quote author=hUmaneOne post=49792431]
I think you are trying to court attention from people this morning.

The primary six certificate aka First school leaving certificate is graded according to your performance in a written exam usually set by the state ministry of education.

Distinction
Merit
Pass
Fail

What happens if one fail this exam?
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by Xcellency01: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Is it true that someone's fslc will not come out at all if the person fail the exam
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by bukiah: 4:15am On Nov 04, 2023
[quote author=Xcellency01 post=83397450][/quote]you have to come back to rewrite.
The certificate will not come out

(1) (2) (Reply)

US NBCC, Adewole Adebayo Announce 30 Million Nigerian Jobs Program / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.