Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Finland Application And Admission Practicalities - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finland Application And Admission Practicalities (786 Views)

Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Finland / Uk Visa Application And Renewal (the New System) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finland Application And Admission Practicalities by baldlarry(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2009
Need a detailed and comprehensive information about finnish institution application.Why not contact me to get these info at zero cost.The rite schools to choose,language test registration(runz, TOEFL,IELTS),AND SO ON.,call 08052749816 or email baldlarry44@yahoo.com
Re: Finland Application And Admission Practicalities by ceiling(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
baldlarry:
Need a detailed and comprehensive information about finnish institution application.Why not contact me to get these info at zero cost.The rite schools to choose,language test registration(runz, TOEFL,IELTS),AND SO ON.,call 08052749816 or email baldlarry44@yahoo.com

pls am applying can I get more info please

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Malaysia / Uk Post Study Migrants / Is My Document Correct (france Visa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.