Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Top Ten Playlist By Chimmysblog - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Ten Playlist By Chimmysblog (542 Views)

Ishilove's Evergreen Playlist / 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Playlist By Chimmysblog by samuelchimmy(m): 4:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Chimmy's Blog Top Ten Playlist Week 22

10&9 : ladies and gentlemen we are leaving this too spot for you post your comments and let's see who you think is worthy to be on this list.

8:Falz – Regards To Your Mumsi ft.
Ajebutter22 & Fresh L:Though my hands haven't got hold of this track, but I know for sure this funny rapper will not flop, I decided to add it to this list because of the raging trends it has being causing online since Monday.

7:fada fada by phyno ft olamide:this piece could end up being the best song of the year as no challenge is shortcoming. And naija musicians dey recession too. Lol.

6:bank Alert by psquare :this duo has a knack for making it to the top in a very shot time, the video is getting ready to clock 2million views on YouTube just 2weeks after its release. Thats to show you how popular they are. Anyway they unsurprisingly made it to this top ten list in less than two weeks also.

5.all way up by fat Joe and Remy ma:released may,this music is still peoples favourite including me,this music gave me a favourite punch line (am all way up, nothing can stop me).

4.officially blind by 2face: have you ever seen some one who is officially blind in love, well here is a professional piece from the Nigerian legend who promised to shoot anyone who dares take his wife away from him, scary line though,he made it to number four spot

3.Pana by tekno:pana has being sitting on the top ten playlist for over 8weeks now, however it gave way for the number one spot this time....

2.bang bang by timaya: Nigeria's king of the club never forgives the beat, he doesn't flop whereever there was good beat, instead he eats it raw.nice one there, raggae dancehall lovers would surely like this one.....

1.Bad by Tiwa savage ft wizkid: finally here comes the number one music track on our playlist coming from Nigeria's Queen of Hip Hop tiwa savage who is currently in Australia attending to a show...... Don't forget to visit our blog. @ http://chimmysblog.

This list will be updated frequently....
List compiled by samuelchimmy

Re: Top Ten Playlist By Chimmysblog by samuelchimmy(m): 4:49am On Sep 30, 2016
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Video Shoot , A Record Deal & More In The #hypestvcompetition2 / MUSIC [music]kido Gunz-missing You / See What These Twins Are Doing With Their Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.