Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) (3742 Views)

What Is Wrong With My Mom? / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by greenstar: 6:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Good morning nairalanders...

I have got the most understanding and loving mother of all time...
I literally wept with joy when I received her message cry

God bless all those who have good mothers

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Er... Okay... is this a new way of asking Nairalanders for money? What are we supposed to do about this conversation (which SHOULD be private) between you and your mother? undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by Ginaz(f): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2016
O.p God bless our mothers
Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by greenstar: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Er... Okay... is this a new way of asking Nairalanders for money? What are we supposed to do about the conversation (which SHOULD be private) between you and your mother? undecided
money?

Why are we like this?

I display my mom's kind words online and how I'm I asking for money? I'm seriously confused.. Good morning deae kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by greenstar: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2016
Ginaz:
O.p God bless our mothers
amen o kiss
Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by EfemenaXY: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2016
greenstar:
money?

Why are we like this?

I display my mom's kind words online and how I'm I asking for money? I'm seriously confused.. Good morning deae kiss

What's "seriously confusing" about what she posted?

And yes, she's right. Why display a supposedly private conversation on here? What's the ulterior motive if not to codedly beg / scam people?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by Pidggin(f): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2016
OP, this is rather childish on your part. Why tell the whole world your mother is indebted?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by greenstar: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

And yes, she's right. Why display a supposedly private conversation on here? What's the ulterior motive if not to codedly beg / scam people?
haaa..
Scam who please?

I have no ulterior motive..
Good morning
Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by southernbelle(f): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2016
greenstar:
haaa..
Scam who please?

Good morning

Displaying this conversation wasn't necessary.

8 Likes

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by hUmaneOne: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2016
OP come clean and ask for assistance . You might get from some of us, because I see no reason to post your private convo.

3 Likes

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by 7Randall: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Seems u haven't sold the phone yet. We are waiting.

10 Likes

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by Iffffffy(f): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2016
Haba! People no get joy o
Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by Dyt(f): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
Awwwwww
This is so touching
cry cry cry
If only I have extra money to do with
Would have asked of your account number
cry cry cry

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by Richy4(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2016
Op, u should have known that this is an African forum, not only African, Nigerian forum that people always got negative things to say... assuming it was a white forum, your post would have been shared a million times...

Next time know your target audience, do not share an emotional stuffs here or some might mistake it to be something else due to their dark hearts.... u don't have to blame them too much because they are "wired" like that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2016
If I hear that the OP isn't responsible for both messages, na today? Abegi.

11 Likes

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by SlowlybtSurely: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2016
greenstar:
haaa..
Scam who please?

Good morning

You never still sell the phone? Abeg quick sell am.

6 Likes

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Exactly!!!

Oh, by the way, how come he hasn't sold the phone yet? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
freecocoa:

No mother would tell her child that she's suffering. They don't ever want to seem helpless to their kids.

OP, if you want money, come out and say so. Instead of this childish bullsh*t!

6 Likes

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by missjo(f): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nigerians cheesycheesy
Constantly constipated, suspicious, and foul tempered embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
o.p ask for help and u shall get it... i personally will try to help
Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by ANNOY(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
greenstar:
I have got the most understanding and loving mother of all time... I literally wept with joy when I received her message cry
OP u are a big fool.idiot
Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by samuelUMOH(m): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
Coded and professional begging ! Recession cause am !

4 Likes

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
greenstar:
I have got the most understanding and loving mother of all time... I literally wept with joy when I received her message cry
Send your account number let me bless u
Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by cococandy(f): 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
freecocoa:
exactly. They use their one phones to message the other one pretending to be having a conversation with someone other than themselves grin
Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by ifyalways(f): 5:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Lmao.

Your mom indeed. Which mom tells her son she's broke/indebted and types "b/w", "7K" and "2 dat" bla bla.

Nwanne Epic Fail. Try another format cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by southernbelle(f): 5:34am On Oct 01, 2016
ifyalways:
Lmao.

Your mom indeed. Which mom tells her son she's broke/indebted and types "b/w", "7K" and "2 dat" bla bla.

Nwanne Epic Fail. Try another format cheesy

grin grin so true. Now that I read the message again, it doesn't even look mom-like.
Mtscheeew

2 Likes

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by southernbelle(f): 5:35am On Oct 01, 2016
freecocoa:

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by Acidosis(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2016
So some Nigerians actually believe this scam artist?

Na wao, no wonder people still get scammed on a daily basis.
Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by Acidosis(m): 7:12am On Oct 01, 2016
Richy4:
Op, u should have known that this is an African forum, not only African, Nigerian forum that people always got negative things to say... assuming it was a white forum, your post would have been shared a million times...

Next time know your target audience, do not share an emotional stuffs here or some might mistake it to be something else due to their dark hearts.... u don't have to blame them too much because they are "wired" like that...

This is not necessary. It is the same sets of African scammers that destroyed the country's image in foreign lands.

You think an average and sensible white man would be so stup!d to take an 'emotional' post from a Nigerian seriously? After all your people have done through Yahoo, Yahoo+, Green Card, Malaysian, Indonesian drugs?

2 Likes

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by jmoore(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Learner. undecided

@op, you dey lie on top of your mother's head abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
greenstar:
money?

Why are we like this?

seriously......my mum will have send me 5k from the 7k and manage 2k...thats what good mothers do.
Re: I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) by 1Sharon(f): 4:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Ki Ki ki grin

I keep resurrecting these scam threads. They are very entertaining

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape / Coming 4rm Abroad 4 My Wedding With #2 Million, Is That Enough? / Staring At Women’s Breasts Make Men Live Longer, Healthier – Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.