Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Please Help Me Interpret My Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Interpret My Dream. (563 Views)

Help Me To Interpret My Dream; I Do See Myself Fly / Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. / TB Joshua: You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Interpret My Dream. by stephenUgh(m): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2016
pls, I really nid interpretation to dis dream.I dreamt of picking dirt(selophine) in a skul compound.according to d dream, I was picking dem bcus smbdy asked us to pick d dirt so dat day will pay us.those that r good in dream interpretation should please help me.

pls, pardon my errors.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret My Dream. by emynike2001(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2016
picking of dirt's is a clear indication of poverty, number two, if I get u well, u said u are commanded to do that by someone so that after that u can be paid.
For the fact that u are in a school environment means God want u learn from the lack or poverty u are into or about to enter so that after u recover from it u can deal with your wicked commanding enemies. They command or remote u to do a dirty job, this is not God's program for your life PLEASE PRAY PSALM 35 AND PSALM108 if u are a Christian, shalom.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Interpret My Dream. by PORP(f): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2016
Ask God yourself for the meaning of the dream .
Re: Please Help Me Interpret My Dream. by udumosam23(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2016
You'll be committed to do some dirty jobs for pay, mostly by people you trust or believe they're good people who always do the right thing.

Be careful especially of those who are your guide or counsellor. Review again and again what they asked you to do and the implications.

It appears you have little or no choice but to oblige, or you're merely doing it out of ignorance. You can prevail through prayer.
Re: Please Help Me Interpret My Dream. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2016
udumosam23:
You'll be committed to do some dirty jobs for pay, mostly by people you trust or believe they're good people who always do the right thing.

Be careful especially of those who are your guide or counsellor. Review again and again what they asked you to do and the implications.

It appears you have little or no choice but to oblige, or you're merely doing it out of ignorance. You can prevail through prayer.
I love dis

(1) (Reply)

Prince Olayiwola Abegunde Set To Receive Celestialnewsonline.com Honour / 10 Reasons For Man To Leave Religion Behind / Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.