Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Watercooled PC Build For The Missus - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Watercooled PC Build For The Missus (7269 Views)

Looking For The Best Performance-per-dollar Gaming Pc Build / PC Build For Fellow Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by AKBliv010(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2016
KazukiIto:

I level! Nigeria Police Force just mess up my life. But God pass dem. How is PES17 compared to PES16?

Didnt do a side by side comparison to be honest It felt fluid but for some reason the image quality didnt feel all that. Ive read the cracked copy isnt good.
Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by AKBliv010(m): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
After such a long wait for the case, it finally arrived today. To my surprise, they shipped a black case. Totally disappointed. It was meant to be a white and purple build.

Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by jay99(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
hmmm. came across this great website for amazing games.

www.gamfari.com
Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by AKBliv010(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2016
I'm giving away PC games to mark 100 members at Enthusiast PC Gamerz fb page. Games including
Battlefield 4
Batman Arkham Knight
Dishonured : GOTY
Mad Max
Mortal Kombat X
Just Cause 3
Shadow-of-Mordor
Assasins Creed: Blackflag.

For you chance to grab a key. Join FB group
Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
KazukiIto:

I level! Nigeria Police Force just mess up my life. But God pass dem. How is PES17 compared to PES16?
better goalkeepers, better ai defensively both for u and the CPU (u'll will know when u concede a goal that it was your mistake),better tactics representation when u actually play(I used a high line and gegenpress when I first started with Tottenham and conceded a lot from counters) and o like advanced tactics although I wish they were a little more.passing on lebel support one isnt as easy as b4 most times its great(i turned it off in pes 16) bit sometimes it can be frustrating.note that d ai for me may be different from yours coz I downloaded a pesuniverse patch that added all the official Jerseys,managers,transfers but they also adjusted the team or manager style for each club to try and make it a little bit more realistic
Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by KazukiIto(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
davthom:
better goalkeepers, better ai defensively both for u and the CPU (u'll will know when u concede a goal that it was your mistake),better tactics representation when u actually play(I used a high line and gegenpress when I first started with Tottenham and conceded a lot from counters) and o like advanced tactics although I wish they were a little more.passing on lebel support one isnt as easy as b4 most times its great(i turned it off in pes 16) bit sometimes it can be frustrating.note that d ai for me may be different from yours coz I downloaded a pesuniverse patch that added all the official Jerseys,managers,transfers but they also adjusted the team or manager style for each club to try and make it a little bit more realistic

Thanks a lot!!
Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by AKBliv010(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Enthusiast PC Gamerz PC Game Keys give away is now Live. 1 game given away weekly.
https://www./988670654557869/
Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by yemkoguru(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
I placed an order for RX 470 card at amazon using mayorall as shipping agent to deliver to Nigeria, he received the item but now giving some flimsy excuses not to deliver to me the card.... mayorall is not to be trusted, he is a fraudster
Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by Fash20: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
davthom:
better goalkeepers, better ai defensively both for u and the CPU (u'll will know when u concede a goal that it was your mistake),better tactics representation when u actually play(I used a high line and gegenpress when I first started with Tottenham and conceded a lot from counters) and o like advanced tactics although I wish they were a little more.passing on lebel support one isnt as easy as b4 most times its great(i turned it off in pes 16) bit sometimes it can be frustrating.note th
at d ai for me may be different from yours coz I downloaded a pesuniverse patch that added all the official Jerseys,managers,transfers but they also adjusted the team or manager style for each club to try and make it a little bit more realistic

Where do you downloaded latest patch for pes 17 pic version.how large is it
Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 05, 2016
Fash20:

Where do you downloaded latest patch for pes 17 pic version.how large is it
from this site http://www.pes-patch.com/forum/thread-12453.html I used o.50 and 0.51 there are more updates after this but this one gave me what I needed and the are 100mb eacj
Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by AKBliv010(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
It's been a long time coming guys but we almost there. Some build updates.

Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by purplekayc(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
AKBliv010:
It's been a long time coming guys but we almost there. Some build updates.
lol
Look @ all the pipes looks like a mini oil refinery

What's the specs?
Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
thatsonenigga who loveshis missus

look at allthose pipes
Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by AKBliv010(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
purplekayc:
lol
Look @ all the pipes looks like a mini oil refinery

What's the specs?
Lol. I5-6600,RX470,8GBRAM ETC
Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by AKBliv010(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Silkmoth33:
thatsonenigga who loveshis missus

look at allthose pipes
You got that right bro
Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by spacyzuma(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
How is the Missus' gaming PC, boss?

Working as expected? Any hiccups?
Re: Watercooled PC Build For The Missus by AKBliv010(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
spacyzuma:
How is the Missus' gaming PC, boss?

Working as expected? Any hiccups?

She's taking her time with the custom cables but it's in operation now. Just the finishing touches, left. Been quite busy I'll post some update pics soon bro

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Used Playstation 3 Fat With 2 Controllers / Your Top 10 Video Games / Android Fifa 14 2016/2017 Latest Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.