Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy (2401 Views)

10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People / A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2016
1) God is a creator. God created all things bright and beautiful.
The other half; that means that God created all the evil an ugly things- the plague, the cancer, the pestilence.

2) God made man in his own image
The other half; that means that God has some level of human weaknesses.

3) God sent us angels and prophets to guide us
the other half; that means that God is either not powerful enough or very effective in sending messages to humans by himself. After all, holy books, prophets and angels are all fallible.

4) God created time and space
the other half; at which time and in which space did God create time and space? How can there be a time and space before time and space?

cc winner01, rilwayne01, kingebukanaija, kingebukasblog, hahn, johnydon22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by Destined2win: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2016
When someone thinks he has a contrary opinion about God and who He is, there is always a display of dumbfounding folly that shocks sound reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by Tallesty1(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Somebody is high again

1 Like

Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by hahn(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2016
God is real
The other half; Only in the minds of those who believe in it. That is why there are so many gods with different human personalities
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2016
Destined2win:
When someone thinks he has a contrary opinion about God and who He is, there is always a display of dumbfounding folly that shocks sound reasoning.

Ironically, you have shown that you're an empty barrel. A wise man would either keep quiet or put forward a refuting argument.

1 Like

Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Tallesty1:
Somebody is high again

I'm not high like you who would enter a thread and post a meaningless conjecture
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2016
hahn:
God is real
The other half; Only in the minds of those who believe in it. That is why there are so many gods with different human personalities

Of course!

God takes on the persona of the people who create him.

The muslim Allah is an arabic speaking deity with an arabic prophet who likes women to dressed covered up in an arabic hijab/niquuab

The jewish god is a one who support the isreali jews in war....

2 Likes

Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by Destined2win: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Ironically, you have shown that you're an empty barrel. A wise man would either keep quiet or put forward a refuting argument.
I don't argue, I teach but the most difficult of created things to teach is an individual who is so closed minded to see God even in the air he breathes. Such a man needs a whole lot of time, and that I do not have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Destined2win:
I don't argue, I teach but the most difficult of created things to teach is an individual who is so closed minded to see God even in the air he breathes. Such a man needs a whole lot of time, and that I do not have

You are the closed minded one with half-baked logic, hence, this thread is meant for your education.

You say that I should see god in the air I breathe? What about the other side of that argument? Why shouldnt I see god in the feces I excrete or the farts I fart?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2016
One of CoolUsername 's friends . Look at how JackBizzle is embarrassing atheism grin
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
God is incompetent. He always has an excuse for everything.
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by hopefulLandlord: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
you made this good thread and didn't call me?
Nice Thread!
I'll wait for those Christian apologists to start blabbing incoherently again
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
One of CoolUsername 's friends . Look at how JackBizzle is embarrassing atheism grin

Yawn, another empty barrel. Either refute the op with logic or keep quiet.
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
you made this good thread and didn't call me?

Nice Thread!

I'll wait for those Christian apologists to start blabbing incoherently again

lol....they have already started babbling.

Anyhow, sorry about not cc'ing you in the op
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Yawn, another empty barrel. Either refute the op with logic or keep quiet.

Lmao ... how does anyone refute logical fallacies .

Your write up was egregious - this is an understatement

1 Like

Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmao ... how does anyone refute logical fallacies .

The same way you correct people who are wrong. With simple reasoning and logic.

But then again, you are trolling....
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

The same way you correct people who are wrong. With simple reasoning and logic.

But then again, you are trolling....

I'm not trolling bro . Come on , you know me . There's an interesting discussion going on between raphiemontella and I - I'm relishing it .

Pointing out the already known fallacies is a complete waste of time . You know you are wrong and you are the troll wink , why waste my time "exposing" it .

The last thread on winner01 , my post - the response to your thread - was long and apparently needless because I've written those words over and over . Ugh! The onerousness ! I won't repeat that again !

You are better than this bro . Come on ! Haba !
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by Destined2win: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

You are the closed minded one with half-baked logic, hence, this thread is meant for your education.

You say that I should see god in the air I breathe? What about the other side of that argument? Why shouldnt I see god in the feces I excrete or the farts I fart?

Since you are so 'wise', desist from defecating for 2 weeks, and keep eating for same period of time
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Destined2win:

Since you are so 'wise', desist from defecating for 2 weeks, and keep eating for same period of time

You are asking me to kill myself? A silly argument, I must say!

1 Like

Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by Destined2win: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

You are asking me to kill myself? A silly argument, I must say!
This is just a subtle and simple way to show you that someone naturally loves you and 'programmed' you for continued existence.
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by lilmax(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
so hollop fest..... this is all you've got?
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Destined2win:
This is just a subtle and simple way to show you that someone naturally loves you and 'programmed' you for continued existence.

Natural? Can there really be natural love between a man and a monstrous being called God? Especially the christian God who has created a supernatural furnace for any man who dares not to love him back!
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
lilmax:
so hollop fest..... this is all you've got?

You want more?
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm not trolling bro . Come on , you know me . There's an interesting discussion going on between raphiemontella and I - I'm relishing it .

Pointing out the already known fallacies is a complete waste of time . You know you are wrong and you are the troll wink , why waste my time "exposing" it .

The last thread on winner01 , my post - the response to your thread - was long and apparently needless because I've written those words over and over . Ugh! The onerousness ! I won't repeat that again !

You are better than this bro . Come on ! Haba !

lol....it seems your reverse psychology worked an escape route for you!

You haven't pointed out what is wrong with the op. You keep hopping on my threads and then avoiding the topic at hand.
g
Guy, fact is that God is a half baked philosophy
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by promise101: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

Natural? Can there really be natural love between a man and a monstrous being called God? Especially the christian God who has created a supernatural furnace for any man who dares not to love him back!
oh my....is this the height of your delusion?

A non existent imaginary being can be monstrous??
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by hopefulLandlord: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

lol....it seems your reverse psychology worked an escape route for you!

You haven't pointed out what is wrong with the op. You keep hopping on my threads and then avoiding the topic at hand.
g
Guy, fact is that God is a half baked philosophy

You've learnt his tactics
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You've learnt his tactics

Ah, the guy is an expert at trolling, derailing and dodging
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
promise101:

oh my....is this the height of your delusion?

A non existent imaginary being can be monstrous??

Stop being silly. It is an argument made on the assumption that you are right that this being exists.....
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by byteHead(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
The fact dat credulity should be gross in proportion to d ignorance of d mind dat it enslaves, is in strict consistency wit d principles of human nature.

The conception of gods originated in fear and curiosity. Primitive man unable to understand d phenomena of nature and harrased by them saw in every terrible manifestation some sinister force expressly directed against him; and as ignorance and fear are d parents of all superstition, d troubled fancy of d primitive man wove d god idea.

2 Likes

Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by promise101: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

Stop being silly. It is an argument made on the assumption that you are right that this being exists.....
this guy thinks I am joking here!

You are the silly one here! Yet, you are still exposing in!

This thread is an argument made on the assumption that God exists, and yet you labelled it "why God is a half baked philosophy"??

You guys can never cease from strawman argument. That's why it is getting atheistic arguments weaker this days. Even @kingebukasblog testifies to this in another thread.
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
promise101:

this guy thinks I am joking here!

You are the silly one here! Yet, you are still exposing in!

This thread is an argument made on the assumption that God exists, and yet you labelled it "why God is a half baked philosophy"??

You guys can never cease from strawman argument. That's why it is getting atheistic arguments weaker this days. Even @kingebukasblog testifies to this in another thread.

Another religitard that does not understand simple hypothetical arguments

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4311807_notagain_jpeg06e88f4b83a6110e9c3e2698139af803
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by hopefulLandlord: 3:57am On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Another religitard that does not understand simple hypothetical arguments
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4311807_notagain_jpeg06e88f4b83a6110e9c3e2698139af803

you get time for that deluded coward

(1) (2) (Reply)

22 Reasons All Scholars Agree Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagans Gods / Any Christian Prayer Mountain In Lagos State? What Is Your Experience? / Best Gospel Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.