Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,846 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy (2380 Views)

10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People / A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 4:45am On Nov 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you get time for that deluded coward

I'm sure he's an alt moniker of kingebuka grin grin
Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by Niflheim(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
@jackbizzle,

God is not a half-baked philosophy, he is a "stale, intoxicating and expired hallucination"!!! He continues to exist in the minds of people who eat grass like demented goats!!! Call his name from now till tomorrow, he will never save you!!! He who prays for a fish shall receive kwashiokor and starvation in the long run!!!And to the imbecilic christians who are about to eat their breakfast in the images below............................................................BON APPETIT!!!

Re: Why God Is A Half-baked Philosophy by JackBizzle: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Niflheim:
@jackbizzle,

God is not a half-baked philosophy, he is a "stale, intoxicating and expired hallucination"!!! He continues to exist in the minds of people who eat grass like demented goats!!! Call his name from now till tomorrow, he will never save you!!! He who prays for a fish shall receive kwashiokor and starvation in the long run!!!And to the imbecilic christians who are about to eat their breakfast in the images below............................................................BON APPETIT!!!

Eating grass for pastor!! grin grin

I never get tired of laughing at that

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. / Rigor And Biblical Exegesis / Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.