Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Piano Section. If You Have Issues About Playing Come In Here . - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Piano Section. If You Have Issues About Playing Come In Here . (415 Views)

NBC Fines Radio Station For Playing Falz's This Is Nigeria / Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . / Nairaland Piano Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piano Section. If You Have Issues About Playing Come In Here . by vicstorm: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hi...my name is vicpiano.

LEARN AND START PLAYING PIANO ALL BY YOUR SELF(chapter 1″music and you,some basic concepts you must know” )
LEARN AND START PLAYING PIANO ALL BY YOUR SELF(chapter 1″music and you,some basic concepts you must know” )

WHAT IS MUSIC? Music is the combination of nice and pleasant sounds. its existence have stood the taste of time and have gone a long way in uniting the soul and body together,because of its uniqueness it can never be destroyed as it covers both spiritual and physical realm. It is of no doubt that we cannot do without music and to this effect there are no disadvantages attached to it but if you think there are then lets know them…lol.

WHAT IS A NOISE: A Noise can be defined as unpleasant sounds of any magnitude. To some extent it is the direct opposite of music and can be annoying because of its distorting sound that disturbs.For all i know,people tend to avoid noise whenever it surfaces or emerges.

TYPES OF MUSIC: Music comes in various types and genres but for specific considerations i will list but a few you can appreciate. (1)jazz music (2)classical music (3)reggae music(4) blues (5) salsa ans ballroom music ….. etc . it goes on and on.

well said about about music…. i will expose the keys in music via the next chapter (MUSICAL KEYS EXPLAINED) .numbering 12 in total…..have a great day ahead.... More to be said. Here as we progress. For chapter two. U can check out my blog.

https://vicpianoblog./2016/09/30/chapter2-musical-keys-explained/

Stay tuned as I will teach how to play the piano step by step. Everyone is invited

(1) (Reply)

Listen, Listen, Pay Full Attention. ‘betta Dey For 9ja O!’ / Eblack - Show Love (bang Bang!!) / Da Grin Rebirth: How Would You Rate The Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.