Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Thank God My Kids Did Not Witness The Robbery - Basketmount - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank God My Kids Did Not Witness The Robbery - Basketmount (450 Views)

The People Of Akwa Ibom State Will Witness The Toughest Governorship Election / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / Omg! See What This Kids Did To Their Father During A Life Interview With Bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God My Kids Did Not Witness The Robbery - Basketmount by RannyBenny(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
About two weeks ago, Nigerians woke up to a rude shock when popular comedian, Bovi, posted on his Instagram page that his colleague and friend, Basketmouth, got robbed. Many of his fans were quick to sympathise with him while others were apprehensive as nothing was heard about the humour merchant.
Ever since the incident occurred, the ace comedian had not spoken about the encounter he had with the men of the underworld till Saturday Beats reached out to him. Responding to a mail the comedian thanked Nigerians for their concern but Read full details here http://rannybenny..com.ng/2016/09/thank-god-my-kids-did-not-witness.html

(1) (Reply)

See How This Unknown Man Destroys I Phones In Apple Store / At Last. / World War 3 Drums Beating !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.