Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men (40860 Views)

Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release / Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by plaetton: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dead men walking.

It is not possible to kidnap the wife a central bank governor and get away with it.

It is virtually impossible.

The kidnappers are living on borrowed time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by IVORY2009(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
sisisioge:

See where you are wrong. Kobo will not come out of this, if kobo does the kidnappers will be haunted down! You are about to see the federal intelligence personnels at work...all hands is about to get on deck. If it were to be a member of the general public, na police wey go rely on more luck than intelligence go handle am.

You're correct!
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by alibaba1995(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
toh..christmas don sure die for those niccur cool..wish i could have just one percent from the wages they wil get.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by opribo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Very good news
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by jelal007(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is good news....e remain buhari wife. LMAO. If anybod quote me ehnnn.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by deolu2000(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
The 1st suspect(s) in this case should be sahara reporters, because how they knew about the kidnap and to the extent that they have made contact with the victim's family simply shows they are behind the kidnap in the first instance.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Cubeet2: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Too bad,
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Princewell2012(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hmmm i dont get. so because her husband is the cbn gorvernor means they are printing money at home. is he not a cirvil servant like others. Nigeria with their mentality.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Johnrake69: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
LorDBolton:
Speechless...

Usually I would applaud this but I must ask myself...do these criminals have loved ones?

Do they have mothers?

Many people are alive and body parts complete today cos I tend to imagine they're someone's brother, sister, nephew, niece, son, daughter and wonder how their loved ones would feel if their fvck up is hospitalised.

The recession is not an excuse... infact I believe we should introduce laws to EXTERMINATE families that produce criminals so as to reset the world.

Radical thoughts

It's just an act of cowardice. Why kidnap the vulnerable? They should go for the big fishes. The former Presidents and governors who stole this nation blind are still breathing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Justiceleague1: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
emamos:
Owo tabua

awua,what meaneth thou?

Op,kidnapping such a high profile citizen's wife must take a lot,quite a lot....i wonder why those guys dont put such resources together for something worthwhile,you know,something positive...
Well buhari sef grin.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by doctokwus: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
deolu2000:
The 1st suspect(s) in this case should be sahara reporters, because how they knew about the kidnap and to the extent that they have made contact with the victim's family simply shows they are behind the kidnap in the first instance.
Tomorrow this one too will claim he is educated!

5 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by YhungPablo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
I wonder how much they will demand for.. wa fe Ku LA leyi
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by amanze15(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
tdayof:
High profile kidnapping hmm. The kidnappers will surely be found but performing a rescue operation without her being killed is the main issue now.
you would be amazed how goood Nigerian is, high service
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by officialobj: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=cminca post=49805599]let the government fight crime through employment [/fact mahn]
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by mavinc4u(f): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
shocked no one is safe oh. This people will definitely demand billions.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
LorDBolton:
Speechless...

Usually I would applaud this but I must ask myself...do these criminals have loved ones?

Do they have mothers?

Many people are alive and body parts complete today cos I tend to imagine they're someone's brother, sister, nephew, niece, son, daughter and wonder how their loved ones would feel if their fvck up is hospitalised.

The recession is not an excuse... infact I believe we should introduce laws to EXTERMINATE families that produce criminals so as to reset the world.

Radical thoughts

There's nothing -- truth be told -- radical about your thoughts! Get off your high horse.

So you think the solution to crime is Eugenics? What about addressing the underlying causes?

1 Like

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by 989900: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Developing story, fingers crossed. lipsrsealed
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by notoriousbabe: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
The change has now really began grin grin grin
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
IVORY2009:
Na wa ooo shocked hot pot of soup, but she is made to be in company with her security aids, how come those kidnappers go her?

The billions dat would be demanded hmmmmm
12 billion naira is small, knowing her husband is the CBN governor shocked
Dont be surprised if its not the security aides that organised the kidnapping.is it not the same naija wey we dey.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by oglalasioux(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Height of idiocy. No matter how it turns out they'll be caught in the end. They just messed with the wrong guy.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by NaijaEfcc: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
kikikikiki

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
All dis kidnappers, diaris God o! chai eeh
#boiz don hammer
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
LorDBolton:
Speechless...

Do they have mothers?

Radical thoughts
wetin diz broda deh talk?

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by edorhe14(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wow...Shish just got crazy.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by muller101(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Davash222:
Like I always say, if kidnapping is your last resort, pls kidnap these people with our money not average civilians like us..

Anyhow is a 'How'... They must vomit our money one way or the other.
is it a crime for you to be @ the top?
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Kiddominant(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Davash222:
Kidnap these people with our money not average civilians like us.
Exactly, but wetin dey pain me be say, After, they will catch the kidnappers, Believe me, If i decide to take kidnapping as a profession, No security force in the world will get hold of me, Thanks.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is an embarrassment to this govt. It means nobody is safe.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by contigiency(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
It is really terrible. Sorry my fellow man, I can imagine how unsettled this will make you, with the thoughts of imaginations of what they could be doing to her. Its a worst experience for any man to have his lovely wife caged by another man over a night. I enjoin your family in prayers for her safe return.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by chidozieikeji2: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
nkemdi89:
Stupid boys, they will get them, CBN will pay the ransom with marked money and they can't spend it, also they can't travel out with, they can't deposit it in any account, a classical case was that of okonjo iweala.
hmmmm guy go and watch foreign movies

1 Like

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by spako4(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
ebujany:
O mehn, boys done hammar o . Seeeee money, owo,kwudi. If this boys no collect pass 10 million dollars they Don fall their hands
na talk be that?
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by nkemjacob2(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
She is not the first to be kidnap, chibok girls were kidnaped, while these guys no even kidnap all dis useless senators. Wey hold our money.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by chidozieikeji2: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
lefulefu:

Dont be surprised if its not the security aides that organised the kidnapping.is it not the same naija wey we dey.
correct and confirmed analysis nigerians are angry and hungry even the security personnels too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Fake Lawyer Arrested In Court In Lagos / Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.