Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men (40861 Views)

Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release / Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by maiunguwar: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
They must be pulaar herdsmen
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
nkemdi89:
Stupid boys, they will get them, CBN will pay the ransom with marked money and they can't spend it, also they can't travel out with, they can't deposit it in any account, a classical case was that of okonjo iweala.

you really think someone who has the guts to kidnap a high profile target hasn't figured out how to move the money? what if they request for the money in dollars? money can be smuggled out of the country, ask oritsejafor
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by nkemdi89(f): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
dicefrost:

you really think someone who has the guts to kidnap a high profile target hasn't figured out how to move the money? what if they request for the money in dollars? money can be smuggled out of the country, ask oritsejafor
But do you know as long as they make call they are already tracked? What do you think it's the function of NIA, interpol and likes, the world is wired like I said high profile cases like this reawakens an aggressive passion in all concerned security agencies to display their high level of intelligence and security expertise. Mind you security and intelligent communities are always at alert to counter such, because they know criminals are always devising new method of approach to commit crime.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Jacks14: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
LorDBolton:
Speechless...

Usually I would applaud this but I must ask myself...do these criminals have loved ones?

Do they have mothers?

Many people are alive and body parts complete today cos I tend to imagine they're someone's brother, sister, nephew, niece, son, daughter and wonder how their loved ones would feel if their fvck up is hospitalised.

The recession is not an excuse... infact I believe we should introduce laws to EXTERMINATE families that produce criminals so as to reset the world.

Radical thoughts
including the likes of iphob dilictor kanu the prsdnt of kirikiri in zoo republic?
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
IVORY2009:
Na wa ooo shocked hot pot of soup, but she is made to be in company with her security aids, how come those kidnappers go her?

The billions dat would be demanded hmmmmm
12 billion naira is small, knowing her husband is the CBN governor shocked
So u think policemen or any body guards can stop any committed guys? Even u sef wld take off. But Nigerian politicians are yet to understand what they do to d populace with this corruption and maladministration. They go soon learn.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Jidibia(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
sexysegxy:
May God make it possible for her to recovered unhurt.
recover keh? was she looted?
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Mopolchi: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
IVORY2009:

Bloody civilian!

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Siscooh: 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
dotman4real007:
Chaii Omo I can't imagine how much they will demand for may be 1billion naira.
WICKED!
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by isobel: 5:54am On Oct 01, 2016
The rich can't expect to have peace when there are so many hungry people in the society. That is why developed countries spend a lot of money on providing basic necessities for the less privileged and jobless.If you don't take care of them, they will fix you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by sexysegxy: 5:55am On Oct 01, 2016
sexysegxy:
May God make it possible for her to be released unhurt.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Ayodeji2k14: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2016
We thank God she has been released
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Ayodeji2k14: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2016
We thank God she has been released yesterday.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by armadeo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
LorDBolton:

Growing up I kept asking myself how come bible stated 144,000 (if i'm correct) will make heaven?

Truth be told to correct the flaws in humanity MANY WILL HAVE TO DIE.

Sometimes I try to imagine what hitler saw or experienced that made him wanna create a 'pure' aryan race and exterminate the Jews.

Sometimes it's actually not hard to imagine.

What race would you exterminate.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by ugoobikamsi: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
is lie pl
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Officialkenshin(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
femi4:
oh Lord! Ba mi dariji won

Lolz

Correct G
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by chidozieikeji2: 6:50am On Oct 02, 2016
nkemdi89:

Bleep foreign movie and face Nigeria reality, don't think our intelligent and security outfits are dummies, high profile cases like these is where they mostly proof their expertise, or what made you think a common criminal will beat the combination of veterans and highly trained personnels in these. All hands will be on deck as every agencies will want to take the glory of any recorded success. Officers and men will lobby to be in this assignment as there is tendency of rewards like promotions, special posting and career boosting and boasting for a successful operation, meanwhile some other cases will lay fallow until the successful execution of this high profile operation.
guy there are questions u need to ask urself before u start talking all these before this kind of high profile kidnaping happens there must be a high profile security personel behind it remember in nigeria our security personels execute dirty deals eg remember saraki was robbed of his dollars by a combination of police,dss and army so use this and ask urself a question
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by nkemdi89(f): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
guy there are questions u need to ask urself before u start talking all these before this kind of high profile kidnaping happens there must be a high profile security personel behind it remember in nigeria our security personels execute dirty deals eg remember saraki was robbed of his dollars by a combination of police,dss and army so use this and ask urself a question
I am a girl ooooooo. I get your point, but the security agencies understand there is always a mole among them, that's why contingency planning is always put in place.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by chidozieikeji2: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
nkemdi89:

I am a girl ooooooo. I get your point, but the security agencies understand there is always a mole among them, that's why contingency planning is always put in place.
lol its like u re police officer
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by nkemdi89(f): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
lol its like u re police officer
No o but I love police and I have a degree in criminology, so what ever I write is from the background.
Re: Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=officialobj post=49807300][/quote]
I want to speak to you.
Email me on jessejoshua95@gmail.com
As soon as possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Fake Lawyer Arrested In Court In Lagos / Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.