Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. (1384 Views)

Grow Your Business Instagram Account / Buy Cheap Niched Instagram Accounts [NG] / 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE / What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by felix1a(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
How to Use Facebook for Your Business Effectively copyright of [url]solutionspurs.com[/url]

Facebook is undoubtedly one of the most popular social media platforms where you can promote your business. It provides users with best online experience to drive business growth. Knowing how some of the features on Facebook works may be challenging as new update and features are introduce often on the Facebook platform. Today we will be looking at how to use this platform for business in a more efficient way.

What are the steps to take?
The first thing to do is simply to get your priorities right, you most know what you want to achieve with your promotion. Based on your product or service, your focus could be increasing online sales, building awareness or launching a new product.

The next step is to build your audience. This involves creating a Facebook fan page for your business and getting people to connect to it. Below are actions to take when building your fan page.

Fill out the entire page with accurate information about your business especially the "about" section to help audience understand your business.
Invite your old contacts to like your page this is found in the page manager of your page. This helps to build credibility for your page in the eyes of new audience.
Connect your Facebook page to your website via the like button or like box.
Advertise your page using the Facebook advert. “Page like ads” is the best and easy way to get likes for your business page.

Now that you have the audience, the next step is to create good content and lead generation tactics. Focus on creating problem solving content that will generate good leads. This content can be posted on you fan page to generate leads. While creating your content try not to focus too much on sales, instead create informative and interactive content that will eventually generate good leads. Also note that all your content most have a link back to your website.

I already have a fan page with large amount of audience but my post only reaches few audience, why is this so?

This is because Facebook organic reach is gradually crashing. This is a deliberate attempt by Facebook to boost its paid advertising. To archive better result, you most supplement your post with paid ads.

Conclusion
The use of Facebook to drive business growth is highly effective if done the right way. Focus on creating informative and interactive content that will eventually generate good leads. visit www.solutionspurs.com every morning for fresh topic on how to grow your business only. You can mail me on solutionspurs@gmail.com or reply this post.

1 Like

Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by felix1a(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Understanding the Great Power of Image Centric Marketing to Drive Business Growth

An image speaks a thousand clear words, and its powers know no bounds. Research has also shown that images are processed in the human brain faster than words. Using images as a medium of communication is a great method that has been on for centuries and has yield great result over the years. Till date professionals still use this medium to pass across a message to large audience because it commands attention and easy to comprehend. Millions of people over the internet use images to simply tell a story or show off their mode on social medias, if this could work for them, then it can also work for your business. Today on [url]solutionspurs.com[/url] I will be taking you through this powerful method of internet marketing and I hope you will make good use of it to drive business growth.

What is Image Centric Marketing?

Image centric marketing can simply be defined as the act of using customized images to promote your goods or service on the internet.

Why must I consider image Centric Marketing as part of my marketing campaign?

Image centric marketing is a better means of communicating with your target audience, this is because humans are naturally attracted to images because of its beauty and uniqueness. People are likely to read a story if it comes with an attractive image.

How do I know if my image is good enough?

click here to continue reading http://www.solutionspurs.com/2016/09/understanding-great-power-of-image.html

Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by felix1a(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
How to Us the Social Media to Drive Business Growth without Spending Money copyright of [url]solutionspurs.com[/url]

With the birth of the internet came a lot of opportunities online and one of them is the social media. In recent times, the social media platform has dominated the top internet activity list. This is due to that millions of people and businesses all over the globe now want to connect with friends, family, customers etc. via the internet. Social media platforms are very lucrative both for the owners and users. Social medias are great ways to connect with a specific target audience in other to grow your business. We will be looking at how to use social media to drive business growth. As usual on [url]solutionspurs.com[/url], I will be answering all the likely questions you may have as regards the above topic.

What really is social media?
Social media is an online platform created for the purpose of sharing information, interest, ideas etc. with a virtual community. It can also be called a place for networking with the public or private circle.

What are the best social media platforms that I can promote my business for free?

There are many social media platform on the internet that offers excellent features for business promotion, but I recommend

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Instagram

What are the steps I need to take as a beginner?
To grow your business online using social media there are few steps to follow;

The first thing to do is to find out which social media platform has more of your target audience. Sometimes the best way to find out is to join the platform.
Open an account with any of the social medias listed above.Immediately your account is ready, you must begin to build the account. This involves sharing of information related to your business on the platform to build people's interest.
Connect with one or more influencers. Influencers are key leaders on social media with larger audience. These people may be bloggers or journalist with large followers. Share their post, like their comment and develop a good relationship with them. They may return the favor sooner or later.
Once you have good number of connections or friends, you can begin to find your audience. This can be done by tracking down people who are talking about topics related to your business or hanging out on group chat with related topic to your business. Websites like FollowerWonk can help you track related topics.
Once you have settled into a group chat, you most introduce your product or service systematically, do not be too forward and make sure you do not talk about yourself and your product every time you are in the group. After a while people will naturally build trust over your business and the sales will increase.
A quick way of making good sales on social media is via posting of product information in form of shared post or status update. However this method is not as efficient as getting to know the client first.
With your experience from the first attempt, you can follow the same process in other social media account.

Conclusion.
Please note that the process may take some time to master, but it is definitely worth the trial. Once you have settled into a group chat you most introduce your product or service systematically so that you do not disturb the main function of the group. For more information on how to grow your business online please visit www.solutionspurs.com every morning for fresh topic on how to grow your business only. You can email me on solutionspurs@gmail.com or reply this post.

Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by felix1a(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
Understanding Native Advertising, The Old Secrete Of Digital Marketing

Over the years, Native advertising has been used by many organizations to directly or indirectly promote their business online. This method of advertising is very effective as it is tailored to fit the original structure of the website or media platform. Some people consider this form of advertising as deceptive because it is usually disguised and not clearly defined as an advertisement. Today we will take a look at this form of advertising and how you can take good advantage of it to promote your business online.

What is Native advertising?

Native advertising is an informal type of advertising usually disguised and tailored to fit the platform on which it is being displayed. This simply means adverts that the content is created to match the platform that it will be displayed e.g. articles. Though this form of advertising may be considered as disguised and deceptive but it is still considered legal in most countries.

What are the forms of Native Advertising?

click here to continue reading http://www.solutionspurs.com/2016/05/native-advertising-details.html

Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by felix1a(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2016
How to Use LinkedIn for Your Business Effectively

With over 433 million users worldwide LinkedIn is the number one community for professionals online. LinkedIn offers great features to promote your business and many business professionals are taking good advantage of the platform to promote their business. However not everyone knows how this is done to yield good result. Today I will be answering the likely questions you may have on growing your business with LinkedIn. The aim of this post is to give you a clear understanding on ways to effectively grow your business with LinkedIn.

What is LinkedIn?

According to Wikipedia, LinkedIn is a business and employment-oriented social networking service that operates via websites. It is mainly used for professional networking, including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their CVs. As of 2015, most of the site's revenue came from selling access to information about its users to recruiters and sales professionals. As of March 2016, LinkedIn has more than 433 million accounts, out of which more than 106 million are active.

What is the first step to take towards growing my business on LinkedIn?
You must first create a company page for your business, a company page is used to tell the audience about your company's information. It is also a place where you can post a job vacancy to attract professionals to join your work force. You can simply click on this link to open a LinkedIn company page.

How can I make my company page stand out?

click this link to continue here http://www.solutionspurs.com/2016/10/how-to-use-linkedin-for-your-business-Effectively.html

Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by felix1a(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
How to Use Instagram for Your Business Effectively

Instagram is known as the most image centric social media platform that provides users with more engagement than any other platform on the internet. This makes Instergram the best place to promote products and services with related images. Using Instergram the smart way will bring you better result and more engagement online, that is why I will be looking at smart ways to engage your ordinance on instagram for better result.

What is Instagram?
According to Wikipedia:

Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them either publicly or privately on the app, as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr.

What should be my Focus while using Instagram?

Your focus on Instagram is to engage your audience with image centric information that is related to your business while also growing new followers. This is done by posting new and interesting photos to satisfy your audience while hash tagging the images makes it easy for new audience to find your images.

What are the hashtags available on instagram?
Instagram offers a large list of hashtags, you choose the one that best fits your image. You can find a list of various Instagram hashtags on Webstagram . Below are some top Instagram hashtags. #love, #instagood, #me, #follow, #tbt, #cute, #like, #photooftheday, #followme, #tagsforlikes, #happy, #beautiful, #girl, #picoftheday, #smile, #igers, #selfie, #friends.

Before using an hashtag for your product on Instagram, you most do a keyword search to know which hashtag is best for your image and relevant on Instagram.
Aside using hashtags, photo filter is also very important on Instagram, using the right photo filter can improve engagement as audience respond to carting filters better than others.

What are the best ways I can promote my business on Instagram?
continue here http://www.solutionspurs.com/2016/10/how-to-use-instagram-for-your-business-Effectively.html

Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by felix1a(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Simple Online Business Mistakes In The New Digital Era

The new digital era has brought great growth to businesses all over the world. Both big and small businesses all have benefited largely from digitalization. However so many businesses still struggle to move ahead, this can be largely attributed to the simple online mistakes they make daily. Staying afloat in your online business means you have been conscious of certain everyday mistakes that have the ability to pull your business down. Today we will look at the simple online mistake that can ruin your business in the new digital era.

Delay in Product or service launch
Most online business waits too long to launch their product on the internet especially blog owners. This is usually caused by several factors but all point to one fact which is procrastination. Many online business owners in the new digital era look for excuses while they should not launch their product or services on time. Some may think that it is too early, some are afraid that no one will buy the product if it is launched, while others may think that they have not gotten enough audience yet.
When it comes to digital marketing the above reason does not matter. In fact, the earlier the better, this is because starting out on time helps you to perfect the act of selling online. Even if you did not sell any product on your first launching you will learn ways to do it better on your second one and before you know it, you will be selling way more than you ever think you can.

Not being adequately Unique
In the world of online business, competition is almost inevitable but one of the factors that separate you from the rest is your uniqueness. Customers want something new than what everyone is doing, your ability to do things differently set you apart from your competitors. Never do things online because everyone is doing it, always look for what is unique and applicable to your niche. If you must do what others are doing, then it must be done with a unique style and great perfection to ensure originality.

continue this link to continue http://www.solutionspurs.com/2016/11/simple-online-business-mistakes-in-new-degital-era.html

Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by felix1a(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
STemidayo23:
nice hints op, good job i must say.
thanks a lot, really appreciate.
Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by felix1a(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
How to grow your business online using Hashtag

Hashtag is a sure way to spread words about your business online, this social media tool has worked wonders over the years and digital marketers love it. Since the introduction of the hashtag, it became possible to connect with targeted audience over the social media. Another valuable reason why hashtags are used is that it can also earn you new followers across the social media. Today we will be looking at ways to use this social media tool to drive business growth online.

What is the use of hashtag?
Hashtags are used on the social medias, to spread information to a targeted larger audience with a keyword, allowing both people that are following you or not, to see the informing you are passing across. In other words, consider it as a free broadcaster.

How can I use hashtag to promote my business online?
There are two basic types of hashtag for brand promotion, they are the organically made and assigned hashtag . The organically made hashtags are hashtags that are already popular on the social media, most are created by the social media itself. These tags can be added to your post, share or tweeted information to get more attention from the audience who are interested in that keyword.

The assigned hashtags are tags that are created by individuals and brands to promote their presence and track their social media activities online. Although both types of hashtags can be used the same way, the assigned ones are much easier to track. This is because people who use your assigned hashtags are generally referring to you unlike the organic ones that involve no one in particular.

How do I create my own assigned hashtag?

Click the link below to continue
[url]
http://www.solutionspurs.com/2016/11/how-to-grow-your-business-online-using-hashtag.html[/url]

Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by felix1a(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2016
Effective Landing Page Designs Tips For Marketing Success

Effective landing page designs are very important to your digital marketing success, Landing pages are where your audience takes key decisions that determine if they are going to buy or subscribe to your product or service. It is not enough to have a landing page, it must have the features that are guaranteed to yield a good result. It is also important to make your landing page designs as convincing and attractive as possible. Many online product marketers do not take this fact seriously, and they pay dearly for it by losing their hard earned leads, which is a big waste of effort. Today on Solution Spurs we will look at the tips to creating an effective landing page designs.

Tips for an effective landing page designs.

Tip 1: Maintain a simple layout.
When creating your landing page design it is highly necessary to maintain a simple layout. This is because a clustered layout may confuse and mislead your site visitors. You should ensure a well-arranged text and images in a manner that is attractive, but yet simple to understand.

Tip 2: landing page designs must be brief with few elements
A landing page is not the page where you use too many design elements like text, images and so on. It must be brief and straight to the point. Avoid too many words that will make your site visitors read for long before taking an action. This may be discouraging to visitors.

Tip 3: Use a contrasting color for your Call-to-Action tools
A call-to-action tool is the most important element on a landing page. For it to be highly effective, it must be unique and attractive. A study has shown that a call to action element with a good contrasting color yields 70% more result than a plane one. The trick here is simply to use a color that is different from the page colors but compliment the design.

Tip 4: Maintain your branding

click the link below to continue from Tip 4
http://www.solutionspurs.com/2016/11/effective-landing-page-designs-tips-for-marketing-success.html

Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by amyliajane(f): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Very informative. Thanks for the write up
Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by felix1a(m): 4:44am On Nov 25, 2016
amyliajane:
Very informative. Thanks for the write up
thanks a lot for the comment.
Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by felix1a(m): 4:47am On Nov 25, 2016
6 Steps To Creating A Perfect Online Brand Awareness

Creating brand awareness for your business online is a must in this digital era. Virtually everything in the world today has gone digital, your business must keep up with the trend in order to remain relevant. Consumers now spend more time online than ever, so for your business to strive, you must consistently position your brand where it can be found always by your targeted audience through regular brand awareness campaign. On Solution Spurs today, we will be looking at steps to creating a perfect online brand awareness for your business.

Why do I need an online brand awareness for my business?

I once meet with a business owner who needed my advice on how he can sell all his product on the internet in two weeks. After reviewing the product and asking some vital questions, I simply told him that he needs to start with an online brand awareness campaign. I could tell from his facial expression that he was not happy with my answer. That was because he was looking for an easy online sells method that will clear off the product from his warehouse in just 2 weeks. I went further by telling him that he may not achieve his sales target because the product is new in the market with little publicity. I tried explaining to him why he must adopt my strategy, which was to create an online awareness first for the product, but his mind was made up. Although I went home feeling bad that I could not help him, but I know I did the right thing as a professional.

My point is that experimentation is not an option for small businesses and startups. There are no shortcuts to huge success online. Small businesses must learn to follow what works in order to achieve some level of success before experimenting. Mega companies like Pepsi and Sony spend millions of dollars yearly on brand awareness despite their huge popularity. This is because they understand what brand awareness is, and the huge positive impact it will have on their sales.

What are the steps to create my brand awareness online?

please click on the link below to continue.

http://www.solutionspurs.com/2016/11/6-steps-to-creating-a-perfect-online-brand-awareness.html

Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by dayssolalee(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
List your Brand on Shoplife Creative Business Market for more Visibility

Get discovered on #1 Lagos Creative Business Market. Grow your Creative Brand Listing reputation with online reviews. List your Media, Arts, Entertainment and event company on Shoplife Lagos Nigeria Market for more traffic! Obtain new customers as you Promote your business. Your event, media and entertainment company profile can include contacts and description, products, photo gallery and your business location on the map.

https://shoplife.com.ng/
Re: Answers On How To Grow Your Business Online. by Kobicove(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2023
This is very informative smiley

(1) (Reply)

Recognizing Opportunity Is The First Step To An Entrepreneurial Mindset / Free Traffic Inflow / I'm In Need Of A Business Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.