Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Tyson Fury 'tests Positive For Cocaine' And Could Be Stripped Of World Heavyweig - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury 'tests Positive For Cocaine' And Could Be Stripped Of World Heavyweig (492 Views)

Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder / Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV / Tyson Fury Blasts Anthony Joshua: Says "I'm More Nigerian Than You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury 'tests Positive For Cocaine' And Could Be Stripped Of World Heavyweig by Trojan2010: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
World heavyweight champion Tyson Fury could be stripped of his world heavyweight titles after reportedly testing positive for cocaine.

Fury pulled out of his October 29 rematch with Wladimir Klitschko on September 23, after being "medically unfit". However, according to ESPN, Fury tested positive for the drug the previous day, September 22.

Fury reportedly failed a Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA) conducted test, with cocaine found in a random urine sample taken in Lancaster.
The results of the analysis are as follows: Adverse. Urine specimen contains benzoylecgonine."

Fury has previously hinted at drug use in his long-running battle with depression.

Speaking in an interview in April, The Gypsy King declared: “It’s either high or low. I’m either off my head on cocaine or down on the floor from a tranquiliser injection.

"Most of the time, I’m just down and depressed like today, because for every high there’s a low.”

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-tests-positive-cocaine-8949404

Re: Tyson Fury 'tests Positive For Cocaine' And Could Be Stripped Of World Heavyweig by rusher14: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Disheartening.

(1) (Reply)

7 Changes You Need To Know About The UEFA Champions League / Nigeria Footballer Shot Dead By A Notorious Gang In South Africa / Manchester City Vs Chelsea : "The Game Of Tacticians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.