Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Much Can I Renew My International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Can I Renew My International Passport (896 Views)

UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Renew My International Passport by kwenu: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
hi every one pls how much can I renew mt passport
Re: How Much Can I Renew My International Passport by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
kwenu:
hi every one pls how much can I renew mt passport

I did mine in June and it was 25k then
Re: How Much Can I Renew My International Passport by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Did mine last month for 25k
Re: How Much Can I Renew My International Passport by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pls which state did you renew the intl passport
Re: How Much Can I Renew My International Passport by kwenu: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
pls how long does it take after I pay the 25000
Re: How Much Can I Renew My International Passport by Greatzeus(m): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
I was at their alausa office today to do mine,my date of collection is 5/10/2016

1 Like

Re: How Much Can I Renew My International Passport by Greatzeus(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
kwenu:
pls how long does it take after I pay the 25000
After payment,I filled the necessary forms,I waited while it was imputed into their system(data capturing) after which I did face capturing and thumb printing,then I was given a printed A4 size slip,with my personal and other details,also the date for collection was on it.I was asked to me with the slip when I want to collect my Passport.
My collection date is wed 5th october
Re: How Much Can I Renew My International Passport by zuraking(m): 6:06am On Oct 01, 2016
Greatzeus:

After payment,I filled the necessary forms,I waited while it was imputed into their system(data capturing) after which I did face capturing and thumb printing,then I was given a printed A4 size slip,with my personal and other details,also the date for collection was on it.I was asked to me with the slip when I want to collect my Passport.
My collection date is wed 5th october
pls what are the documents needed to submit together with your old passport?
Re: How Much Can I Renew My International Passport by hodusglobal(m): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2016
One copy of your passport photograph and coloured photocopy of the expired passport data page.
zuraking:
pls what are the documents needed to submit together with your old passport?

1 Like

Re: How Much Can I Renew My International Passport by Greatzeus(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=zuraking post=49816618]pls what are the documents needed to submit together with your old passport? [/quote
Hodus has answered you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#memories: Photo Of Ajala Who Traveled To Many Countries With His Bike / -----living And Working In Dubai----"the Real Truth Of The Matter" / Please I Need A Proceure On How To Raise A Bank Draft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.