Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? (1717 Views)

What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. / Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? by EniHolar(f): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2016
I was granted a 2-years US VISA in 2014 which has expired in July this year. I want to make a renewal because I am planning towards my next travel. I heard it is possible to renew it without the stress of going to their office. Please I don't know if there is anyone in the house that can put me through on how to do that.

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? by Lexusgs430: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2016
EniHolar:
I was granted a 2-years US VISA in 2014 which has expired in July this year. I want to make a renewal because I am planning towards my next travel. I heard it is possible to renew it without the stress of going to their office. Please I don't know if there is anyone in the house that can put me through on how to do that.

Thanks.

Did you use your Visa prior to expiration?
Re: How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? by EniHolar(f): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Did you use your Visa prior to expiration?

Yea I did.

Twice.
Re: How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? by EniHolar(f): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
I thought you wanna help @lexusgs430

I sent you a PM @LadyGuinivere
Re: How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? by Lexusgs430: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2016
EniHolar:
I thought you wanna help @lexusgs430

I sent you a PM @LadyGuinivere

I am sorry, I can only reply messages when I am logged unto nairaland.
Hope this link helps.......
https://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//niv_dropbox.html
Re: How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? by EniHolar(f): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I am sorry, I can only reply messages when I am logged unto nairaland.
Hope this link helps.......
https://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//niv_dropbox.html

Thanks. I've checked the site. But some things are still not clear to me. I can't find the site where I can fill the form without going to the embassy. It was asking me to schedule an appointment as if I want to start afresh.
Re: How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? by Lexusgs430: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2016
EniHolar:

Thanks. I've checked the site. But some things are still not clear to me. I can't find the site where I can fill the form without going to the embassy. It was asking me to schedule an appointment as if I want to start afresh.

Did you get to the DS160 form?
Re: How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? by EniHolar(f): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Did you get to the DS160 form?
Yea
Re: How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? by EniHolar(f): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? by robosky02(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
EniHolar:
Cc:

contact me
Re: How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? by EniHolar(f): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
robosky02:

contact me

Ok... PM me
Re: How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? by chrisj2(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2016
wrong reply
Re: How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? by Larrykaysail(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2016
Do the DS160, the way u did the 1st application, when u want to do the appointment follow the instructions the system will take you to dropbox, print the 2pages confirmation and submit to DHL.

(1) (Reply)

SEO And Digital Marketing Service For Your Business / Countries You Can Visit As A Nigerian Without A Visa / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.