Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. (3224 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by FunkyMetahuman: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
On my way to work this morning,
a woman flagged me down and begged for a lift, I had a friend in the car I picked earlier.

Well, since we're going in the same direction with the woman, i decided to pick her up. I think she should be in her early 30 and she looked like an educated person.

She sat at the back, and i started having a conversation with my friend and suddenly this woman butted in. She asked if I will be available on Saturday evening that she wants to invite me to her church for a program (directing the question to me). I said nope, Saturday evenings are me time, to have a good beer and watch weekend football.

Na so preaching start o. I no know say beer and football are bad things. (She said football is the new god that people worship) grin
Okay! after like 6mimutes of boring preaching and threatening me with hell.
She asked which church I attend? I said nope I'm not a Christian. She was a bit disappointed and automatically assumed I'm a Muslim. then she said well, we worship the same god.. She said that with the hope that she could convert or at least force me to come to her church program.
I said nope I'm not a Muslim either. (I could see the big disappointment on her face right now from the center mirror grin )
She then said what are you then? I'm sure the answer running through her mind at that moment would be that I'm either an idol worshipper or something related to that.
I said I'm an irreligious.
She said irreligious ke? In Nigeria? or just a back slider?
I said nope.. In fact, I don't believe in god.

Chai! come see how this woman screamed ehnnnnnnn like she saw a ghost or a serial killer or something like that.

Next thing, she started shouting park! park! park, park, opening my car door on motion.
I have never seen anything like that in my life.
She just jumped out of the car and started running like a mad woman.
I didn't even park well, and I could see the look on the few people around faces like I just did something awful to the woman.
Like I pointed a gun at her head or robbed her.
I had to quickly zoom off before those people start getting a wrong idea from the scene caused by the crazy woman and probably subject me to jungle justice grin

My friend and I busted into one serious laughter afterwards.

But seriously, it wasn't funny at all. Atheist should be more outspoken at least to downsize the number of over brainwashed intolerant people like her who probably thought she did the right thing by staying away from a devil like me as quickly as possible.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by yeyeboi(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
FTC

U are on ur own bro, me I no read this epistle abi na wetin dem dey call am.

Let's wait and see if it makes fp undecided
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by FunkyMetahuman: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
yeyeboi:
U are on ur own bro, me I no read this long note
and you had to tell me?

Gerarahia cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by yeyeboi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by Ranchhoddas: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
For real??
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by abdeiz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
psychotic she was, I even thought it was about a woman who could read minds and tell the future till I reread the title.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by omooba969(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Funny. cool
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by youngest85(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
naso dem go kari ch 4 head
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by FunkyMetahuman: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
abdeiz:
psychotic she was, I even thought it was about a woman who could read minds and tell the future till I reread the title.
lol

That's a psychic
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by hopefulLandlord: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
sounds like something KingEbuka and Winner01 would do
every atheist is Stalin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by JackBizzle: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

every atheist is Stalin

Kingebukasblog and winner01 would actually start showing the op their illogical christian memes on their phones whilst in the car. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
grin grin grin guy your post cracked me up. Lmao. I expected something like that. Seriously though its funny and sad at the same time. That's mostly why I reserve my comments when in a public setting and some disillusioned Christian is preaching. Cause just talk small them go gather you grin . I actually saw a pastor and his entire church band by the road side today, they were with two giant speakers to spread the word of God. Whether you care to listen or not. It's a shame my state hasn't implemented noise pollution laws. But seriously your story is funny. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by excellencyabia1: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
how I wish you could tress her to her Church and see the kind of testimony she will give

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by hahn(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Kingebukasblog and winner01 would actually start showing the op their illogical christian memes on their phones whilst in the car. grin

Lol. Ignoramuses.

They cannot imagine life without their imaginary friends and enemies cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by hahn(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
a woman flagged me down and begged for a lift, I had a friend in the car I picked earlier.

Well, since we're going in the same direction with the woman, i decided to pick her up. I think she should be in her early 30 and she looked like an educated person.

She sat at the back, and i started having a conversation with my friend and suddenly this woman butted in. She asked if I will be available on Saturday evening that she wants to invite me to her church for a program ( directing the question to me). I said nope, Saturday night is me time, to have a good beer and watch weekend football.

Na so preaching start o. I no know say beer and football are bad things. (She said football is the new god that people worship) grin
She asked which church I attend? I said nope I'm not a Christian. She was a bit disappointed and automatically assumed I'm a Muslim. then she said well, we worship the same god.. She said that with the hope that she could convert or at least force me to come to her church program.
I said nope I'm not a Muslim either. (I could see the big disappointment on her face right now from the center mirror grin )
She then said what are you then? I'm sure the answer running through her mind at that moment would be that I'm either an idol worshipper or something related to that.

Chai! come see how this woman screamed ehnnnnnnn like she saw a ghost or a serial killer or something like that.

Next thing, she started shouting park! park! park, park, opening my car door on motion.
I didn't even park well, and I could see the look on the few people around faces like I just did something awful to the woman.
I had to quickly zoom off before those people start getting a wrong idea from the scene caused by the crazy woman and probably subject me to jungle justice grin

But seriously, it wasn't funny at all. Atheist should be more outspoken at least to downsize the number of over brainwashed intolerant people like her who probably thought she did the right thing by staying away from a devil like me as quickly as possible.

She will definitely give testimony in church that she escaped from the devil himself cheesy

Maybe she will even create a thread here on nairaland grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by Ganjafama(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:

She sat at the back, and i started having a conversation with my friend and suddenly this woman butted in. She asked if I will be available on Saturday evening that she wants to invite me to her church for a program ( directing the question to me). I said nope, Saturday night is me time, to have a good beer and watch weekend football.

If you had told her you were a satanist that means she would have collapsed. That lady is obviously a literate illiterate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
[size=15pt]WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE FOR THIS STORY [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by hopefulLandlord: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
hahn:

She will definitely give testimony in church that she escaped from the devil himself cheesy

Maybe she will even create a thread here on nairaland grin

4everGod would be the one to create the thread for her with her WhatsApp conversations to him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by johnydon22(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
nawa oo
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by JackBizzle: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

undecided
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided

Mi brother , there is no evidence for the story oo

It could be concocted - you didn't consider this right ? If it were a story about how a Christian he met changed his life an atheist , you'd start impugning the veracity of the story undecided

Mtcheew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by winner01(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
For real??
He is under no obligation to say the truth. Will you as a christian run from an atheist?
Would Jesus run from an atheist?
These people are desperate. This thread might be headed for front page.
hopefulLandlord:
every atheist is Stalin
Stalin is one out of almost 70 atheists that imposed atheism on the world in the 20th century.
Ive given examples no one has been able to refute.
Till today in atheist north korea, christians are still hung on a cross fire, steamrolled and crushed to death.
Christianity is the reason you have a voice.
Lennycool:
grin grin grin guy your post cracked me up. Lmao. I expected something like that. Seriously though its funny and sad at the same time. That's mostly why I reserve my comments when in a public setting and some disillusioned Christian is preaching. Cause just talk small them go gather you grin . I actually saw a pastor and his entire church band by the road side today, they were with two giant speakers to spread the word of God. Whether you care to listen or not. It's a shame my state hasn't implemented noise pollution laws. But seriously your story is funny. grin
So when will you frame your story.
If you can be this desperate to spend your life on a religion section, then i dont think a very convincing story will be much of a big deal
KingEbukasBlog:
If it was a miracle story, the idiots will be screaming evidence upandan.
hopefulLandlord:

4everGod would be the one to create the thread for her with her WhatsApp conversations to him
Keep crying....
We believe in Christ.
We will continue to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by JackBizzle: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mi brother , there is no evidence for the story oo

It could be concocted - you didn't consider this right ? If it were a story about how a Christian he met changed his life an atheist , you'd start impugning the veracity of the story undecided

Mtcheew

That is the point- the op's story doesnt have to be true. We already know how religiously mad many Nigerians are, just like you....

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by frank317: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

every atheist is Stalin

Lol... Winner or promise10 will start purging while they cast and bind. They will make sure the poor kind man who helped them got arrested. They will call him a kidnapper and a murderer.
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

That is the point- the op's story doesnt have to be true. We already know how religiously mad many Nigerians are, just like you....

So if I open a thread telling a story that show how atheists are deluded , illogical and deceitful , will you agree with me ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by winner01(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
frank317:

Lol... Winner or promise10 will start purging while they cast and bind. They will make sure the poor kind man who helped them got arrested. They will call him a kidnapper and a murderer.
Is that what Jesus would do?
And next time, its winner01.
You dey fear? grin
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by JackBizzle: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So if I open a thread telling a story that show how atheists are deluded , illogical and deceitful , will you agree with me ?

No. Because

1. You dont know many atheists

2. You are a habitual liar

3. Research shows that irreligion has a correlation with intelligence.

So your story is unlikely from the get go...........

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by frank317: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
excellencyabia1:
how I wish you could tress her to her Church and see the kind of testimony she will give

Pra! Pra!! Praise tha looorrrd!!!! Brothers and sisters the lord God saved me from the hands of kidnappers. They actually disguised like kind people but I didn't know they were demonic agents. God inspired me to preach and their real identity was revealed... Brethren I prayed and cast and bind and the lord forced then to drop me, I had to track 6kilometers to work... Brethren I would have been dead by now... PRAISE THA LOOOOOORD!!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by frank317: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
winner01:
Is that what Jesus would do?
And next time, its winner01.
You dey fear? grin

No, Jesus will turn the car to water and walk on it. U know say Jesus na the father of mamiwater.

Are u scary? Never knew u were that ugly

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

No. Because

1. You dont know many atheists

I know many atheists , Ive had colloquies with many . Same illogical way of thinking , nothing different .

2. You are a habitual liar

You are so angry with the way I ridicule your lies and false statements while providing real facts with evidence . So your emotions are speaking.

3. Research shows that irreligion has a correlation with intelligence

Its a pity Christianity is regarded as a religion . The greatest minds , inventors , scientists have been Christians . Christians founded modern science . Christians made outstanding discoveries since the nascence of Christianity . Christians have the most nobel prize awards , wealth , achievements in science , sports , business , entertainment just name it .

And what the Bleep have atheists done ?

You can tell me on this thread with compelling evidence !!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3299993/what-prominent-achievements-made-atheists

And for the umpteenth time , irreligion is not atheism . When will you ever learn undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
frank317:

Pra! Pra!! Praise tha looorrrd!!!! Brothers and sisters the lord God saved me from the hands of kidnappers. They actually disguised like kind people but I didn't know they were demonic agents. God inspired me to preach and their real identity was revealed... Brethren I prayed and cast and bind and the lord forced then to drop me, I had to track 6kilometers to work... Brethren I would have been dead by now... PRAISE THA LOOOOOORD!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin and the congregation will believe, it will even spur them to drop an extra note for offering. That's why men of God love testimonies.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by frank317: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Lol...thank u.the story doesn't have to be true... Even Ebuka knows he will act this way. Or he knows a couple of brethren that will act this way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Garden Of Eden? / Religious Leaders And Their Followers Take A Walk To Hell (picture) / Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.