Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Singer Majidmaddest Praying At The Mosque Today, For Peace & Unity Of Nigeria. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Majidmaddest Praying At The Mosque Today, For Peace & Unity Of Nigeria. (833 Views)

Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) / I Can't Marry A Poor Woman: Billionaire Son Majidmaddest / Billionaire Son Majidmaddest In Hot Romance With A Strange Lady:Leaked Photos+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Majidmaddest Praying At The Mosque Today, For Peace & Unity Of Nigeria. by Mrop(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
You remember The billionaire son Nigerian
artist who help One hawker in Lagos? In
case you missed that update click here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3369157/kelvin-uche-majidmaddest-gifts-hawker

The billionaire son and the C. E. O of
Bigzero record label was spotted in the
mosque praying for Nigeria today.

The following pictures are the billionaireson
MajidMaddest praying at the mosque today,
for the peace, love and unity of Nigeria.
Inrespective of religious differences, he
embraces all religion.

Other celebrity should emulate majidmaddest
simplicity, love for others, kindness and
generous nature.

Their is also a short video of his speech to
Nigerians, telling them to uphold love, peace,
unity in order to achieve a singular Nigeria.

watch the video >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqjswFpnEQk

see pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/billionaireson-majidmaddest-praying-at.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ishilove ijebabe

Re: Singer Majidmaddest Praying At The Mosque Today, For Peace & Unity Of Nigeria. by Mrop(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
more photos @ lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Singer Majidmaddest Praying At The Mosque Today, For Peace & Unity Of Nigeria. by EHMIR(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Publicity stunt..nicca wan blow by force.

cry
Re: Singer Majidmaddest Praying At The Mosque Today, For Peace & Unity Of Nigeria. by lalasticlala(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mrop:
more photos @ lalasticlala fynestboi

Who is he?
Re: Singer Majidmaddest Praying At The Mosque Today, For Peace & Unity Of Nigeria. by CHYMZZY(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Okay nah! Fathers allura and ego following him.
Even when he shit guy go make a video of it and hastag it #EXPENSIVESHIT
Let me no when the guy change the suffix Maddest to sensible ! !
No homo!
Re: Singer Majidmaddest Praying At The Mosque Today, For Peace & Unity Of Nigeria. by Benjom(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ok, you fine well but not well-well sha... Now, who be you?
Re: Singer Majidmaddest Praying At The Mosque Today, For Peace & Unity Of Nigeria. by idupaul: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol ..
Re: Singer Majidmaddest Praying At The Mosque Today, For Peace & Unity Of Nigeria. by Jay542(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
lalasticlala:

Who is he?

Don't bother yourself. Upcoming like to waste people time.
Re: Singer Majidmaddest Praying At The Mosque Today, For Peace & Unity Of Nigeria. by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:58am On Oct 01, 2016
lalasticlala:

Who is he?
yes boss.... he is d guy who gift one hawker in lagos @ 100k ...I made mention it in d writeup
Re: Singer Majidmaddest Praying At The Mosque Today, For Peace & Unity Of Nigeria. by buchilino(m): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2016
IN AS MUCH, I HATE MOST NIGERIAN CELEBS, DIS FELLA STRIKES ME LIKE A HUMBLE PERSON. IF NA SOME THEY GO JUST POSE 4 ONE BIG SUV WAY NO BE DER OWN.

1 Like

Re: Singer Majidmaddest Praying At The Mosque Today, For Peace & Unity Of Nigeria. by 1990news: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2016
cc lalasticlala. This is worthy of emulation. Others should see this post sir. My 10th comment on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Majid Michael Is Now A Pastor (photos) / I Rejected N20million To Donate My Sperm - IK Ogbonna / Davido Relaxing With Friends At Swimming Pool Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.