Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Rejected N20million To Donate My Sperm - IK Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Rejected N20million To Donate My Sperm - IK Ogbonna (834 Views)

Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me / IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" / I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rejected N20million To Donate My Sperm - IK Ogbonna by winkmart: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2016
IK Ogbonna made a revelation about him rejecting N20 million offered by an impotent man. This is quite unbelievable though, but let's hear what he has got to say;

‘There are times when I was broke to zero Naira, I’d leave my friend’s place to visit my sister at the bridge clinic to ask for as little as N2000 (Two Thousand Naira).

On that fateful day while sitting waiting for my sister, a woman met me with her husband and offered me N20m to donate my sperm, who probably was impotent.’.

The actor said he thought about it but couldn’t imagine selling his own offspring.

‘After thinking about the offer, I told myself that I would be a very great man someday, and my kids will live out of sight because that is the highest temptation; I have ever experienced in all my life."

IK also revealed reasons

IK Ogbonna made a revelation about him rejecting N20 million offered by an impotent man. This is quite unbelievavble though, but let's hear what he has got to say;

why he would be a loyal partner to his Colombian wife, Sonia.

'I see my wife as a perfect Soulmate. Secondly she’s my best friend. Thirdly we live more like brother and sister than husband and wife. Most times, we forget we are a couple because we don’t hide a single thing from each other. Lastly, she is a wise and clever person and for this reasons, I wouldn’t want her to be discredited in public.'

The question now is can you reject N20million for a shot of your sperm?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/10/i-rejected-n20million-to-donate-my.html

Re: I Rejected N20million To Donate My Sperm - IK Ogbonna by Twizzy30(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Wow. D niccur give temptation K.O
Re: I Rejected N20million To Donate My Sperm - IK Ogbonna by acenazt: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2016
Oboi dis guy sef abeg where I for fit donate my own even if Na 200k.
Re: I Rejected N20million To Donate My Sperm - IK Ogbonna by Elkay3: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2016
While this may be true, I just can't believe it.
Re: I Rejected N20million To Donate My Sperm - IK Ogbonna by ardeypearlz(f): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2016
Oga keep kwayet jor...probably he wanted them to increase the money undecided Abi who no like money?? grin cheesy grin
Re: I Rejected N20million To Donate My Sperm - IK Ogbonna by Tallesty1(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2016
I concur.

He wanted to negotiate
Re: I Rejected N20million To Donate My Sperm - IK Ogbonna by ardeypearlz(f): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Tallesty1:
I concur.

He wanted to negotiate
grin
Re: I Rejected N20million To Donate My Sperm - IK Ogbonna by Jimi23(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Liar. Who u be? U fine reach RMD? Gerrarohia!
Re: I Rejected N20million To Donate My Sperm - IK Ogbonna by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
As for me to be honest .. I would .. Gladly

(1) (Reply)

Be Watchful My Fellow Ladies… That "Little Sin" Could Derail Your Destiny / This Hilarious Chat Will Make Your Day - Just Try To Read / Kukere...as Jumia dey dash freee money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.