Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online (800 Views)

7 Truths About SEO That You Wont Be Told Anywhere Else / What Information Do You Wish To Know About Making Money Online / All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
It's impossible to make money online without investing a dime; be it monetary, time wise or other resource.

Yeah, it's absolutely impossible to make money anyhow, anywhere, without giving something in. Some ways maybe cheaper and less risky while others may be of a higher risk.

Don't be discouraged though, because I've come with a way to really help you make money online. I am not promising millions in one night or anything like that, rather I am promising you as much as you are willing to work for.

I am not going to give you the keys to online success for free, that's for sure. I won't sugar coat anything, or give any false hype, I will just tell you the facts.

I will personally teach you how to really make money online, these are stuff you see everyday on the internet but you may have no idea how you can actually monetize or exploit it, and that's what I'm going to teach you how to do; exploit the obvious loopholes of the internet.

I don't need much people to impact my knowledge to; that will be too much work for me to do. I can only take five persons at a time so hurry up and quote me, the first five people will be chosen.

However, have in mind that it's not free just as I've said before, and I need only five serious people.
Re: Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online by SerialDigits(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
thOzmic:
It's impossible to make money online without investing a dime; be it monetary, time wise or other resource.

Yeah, it's absolutely impossible to make money anyhow, anywhere, without giving something in. Some ways maybe cheaper and less risky while others may be of a higher risk.

Don't be discouraged though, because I've come with a way to really help you make money online. I am not promising millions in one night or anything like that, rather I am promising you as much as you are willing to work for.

I am not going to give you the keys to online success for free, that's for sure. I won't sugar coat anything, or give any false hype, I will just tell you the facts.

I will personally teach you how to really make money online, these are stuff you see everyday on the internet but you may have no idea how you can actually monetize or exploit it, and that's what I'm going to teach you how to do; exploit the obvious loopholes of the internet.

I don't need much people to impact my knowledge to; that will be too much work for me to do. I can only take five persons at a time so hurry up and quote me, the first five people will be chosen.

However, have in mind that it's not free just as I've said before, and I need only five serious people.
thrills..... isn't it
Re: Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
SerialDigits:

thrills..... isn't it
Not thrills. Do you want to find out what?
Re: Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online by zixit(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online by SerialDigits(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
thOzmic:

Not thrills. Do you want to find out what?

ok.. i would like to
Re: Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online by Eze2000(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
thOzmic:

Me too.
No gain my thing right now. But all this 'pay I teach to make money' is too much.
Re: Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Eze2000:

Me too.
No gain my thing right now. But all this 'pay I teach to make money' is too much.

Would you give it for free?
Re: Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2016
One slot taken... I'm waiting for the rest.
Re: Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online by Eze2000(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
thOzmic:

Would you give it for free?

Not at all, I wouldn't but in certain cases I might consider being of good heart.

I'm a very popular author over in literature section and one of my two books are free. The goes for a subsidised fee of 500 naira and I have sold quite a few copies but the current economic woes of this country make writing books a loser's job.
People call me one hell of a writer but can't buy my work. They beg endlessly and I give out some copies now and then to those fans I feel that really can't afford it . Nonetheless, all this has affected me badly.

Sir, if you will trust me and reach out to me perhaps we may reach an agreement to favor me now and u later.
who be so happy if this was possible. I'm a very honest and straight forward person and all my fans will vouch for me, I promise, you have no idea how badly a break, its not just the economy like so many complain of now.

Thank you.

09029400640 (whatsapps)
eze21eke@gmail.com
Re: Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Eze2000:

Not at all, I wouldn't but in certain cases I might consider being of good heart.

I'm a very popular author over in literature section and one of my two books are free. The goes for a subsidised fee of 500 naira and I have sold quite a few copies but the current economic woes of this country make writing books a loser's job.
People call me one hell of a writer but can't buy my work. They beg endlessly and I give out some copies now and then to those fans I feel that really can't afford it . Nonetheless, all this has affected me badly.

Sir, if you will trust me and reach out to me perhaps we may reach an agreement to favor me now and u later.
who be so happy if this was possible. I'm a very honest and straight forward person and all my fans will vouch for me, I promise, you have no idea how badly a break, its not just the economy like so many complain of now.

Thank you.

09029400640 (whatsapps)
eze21eke@gmail.com

@Eze2000

Happy Independence Day!

First, I commend you for staying true to your
first love.

It's easy to jump on the bandwagon of
whatever seems to be the rave of the moment;
that's why it's refreshing to see someone
stick to his calling.

We need more of you.

Now, you still gotta eat, and giving away
your work for free could get you lean very quickly.

How about looking out for people who really
value what you offer?

I write myself so I have an idea of the
effort that goes into getting an idea out on
paper in a format that can communicate.

(Some misguided folks think it's easy to organize
thoughts in a way that will actually make an
impact on a reader.)

Considering the effort that goes into
writing, anybody who wants to get it free is
not really your friend.

So try and find your audience; the people who
will value your work and gladly exchange
their money for it.

Cheers!
Re: Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
alignacademy:

@Eze2000

Happy Independence Day!

first love.

stick to his calling.

We need more of you.

value what you offer?

impact on a reader.)

not really your friend.

their money for it.

Cheers!

You have made a lot of sense in what you've said.

1 Like

Re: Something No One Has Ever Told You About Making Money Online by Eze2000(m): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2016
alignacademy:

@Eze2000

Happy Independence Day!

first love.

stick to his calling.

We need more of you.

value what you offer?

impact on a reader.)

not really your friend.

their money for it.

Cheers!

Every word you have said has struck home in my mind and well appreciated. if you are a well established writer or blogger or you have some wisdom, I would greatly appreciate you as a close friend and mentor. I'm just starting out, I got noting, not even capital, but I got a good PC, a good command of English and a wonderful talent for writing.
I have looked up your profile. I have a website coming up soon where I will sell ebooks both mine and others. I will contact you once I'm set in case u got any fair ad proposals for your business.

I thank you for this bit of wisdom today.
Cheer to you too, sir!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zuckerberg Dapper In These New Photo / Online platform to share, talk about just anything wey dey make you vex etc / If You Can Design Website Like Mypaga...please Contact Me For A Huge Project And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.