Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Question: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Question: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? (695 Views)

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road ??? Oya Laff At This One / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? Funniest Joke Ever / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?! World Leaders React. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by DesChyko: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Was going through my timeline when I came across this post of mine in 2012.. Decided to share it with you guys grin

QUESTION: WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

ANSWERS:

GEORGE W BUSH: "We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want To know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either against us or for us. There is no middle ground here."

BILL GATES: "I have just witnessed eChicken2003 which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook; Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken."

THE BIBLE: "And God uttered His voice from heaven, and He said unto the chicken, THOU SHALT CROSS THE ROAD. And the chicken didst cross the road, and there was much rejoicing."

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR: "I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question."

MY GRANDPA: "In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough"

A TYPICAL NIGERIAN: "Why are you asking me why the chicken crossed the road? Abi your own lost? Abeg, i no want wahala o! I am innocent. Joor, if dem send you come meet me, tell dem say you no jam me for house."

UNCLE SEGE: "The chicken is so happy with her new GSM and big salary that she crossed the road to vote for me again. I dey kamkpe."

GANI ADAMS: "Why wont the chicken cross the road? When there is no light in her house. No
fuel in her car! No food in her stomach! No job to do! Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools are closed,.........why wont it cross to the other side?"

CHRIS OKOTIE: "The question strikes to mind a perpendicularity of oblivious occurrences. The rationale for the crawling species of the henfolk for advancing across the broadway to the obvious greener side, portray a phantasmagoric allegory in my homosapious mind, that there is a
reason. The metaphoric proposition may be that it is going to cast its vote for
JP and hence justifying it subconscious mind that she has done her civil biddings.

AGENT MULDER: "You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross the road before you believe it?"

RICHARD M. NIXON: "The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did NOT cross the road."

JERRY SEINFELD: Why does anyone cross a road? I mean, why doesn't anyone ever think to ask, "What the heck was this chicken doing walking around all over the place, anyway?"

SIGMUND FREUD: "The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying intimate insecurity."

OLIVER STONE: The question is not, "Why did the chicken cross the road?" Rather, it is, "Who was crossing the road at the same time, whom we overlooked in our haste to observe the chicken crossing?"

DARWIN: "Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in sucha way that they are now genetically dispositioned to cross roads."

LOUIS FARRAKHAN: "The road, you will see, represents the black man. The chicken 'crossed' the black man in order to trample him and keep him down."

MACHIAVELLI: "The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why? The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was."

EINSTEIN: "Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference."

BUDDHA: "Asking this questions denies your own chicken nature."

RALPH WALDO EMERSON: "The chicken did not cross the road; it transcended it."

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: "To die. In the rain."

COLONEL SANDERS (founder of KFC): I missed one of them?

OPRAH: "Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart-warming story of how it felt accomplishing its lifelong dream of crossing the road."

JERRY SPRINGER: "The question is did the chicken cross the road before sleeping with his bestfriend's mother or after. Stay tuned because in moment we will invite the chicken's gay lover who is also sleeping with chicken's father and brother to tell us of their rendevous on the other side of the road."

JOHN LENNON: "Imagine all the chickens, crossing all the roads. You may say I'm a dreamer - but its not the only hen."

MICHAEL JACKSON: "There's nothing more wonderful than sharing your bed with a chicken."

ARISTOTLE: "It is the nature of chickens to cross the road."

KARL MARX: "It was an historic inevitability."

ARSENE WENGER: "What chicken? I did not see it."

ALEX FERGUSON: "The chicken was not drawn to the other side fairly, and Beckham is not bigger than this club."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Kill Myself!!! / My Friend Join Any IPOB Family Nearest To You... Nnamdi Kanu Told Orji Uzor Kalu / Multi-tasking?? Bike Rider Carries Four Children And On Phone! (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.