Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Unilag Pst Ume Rslt Wahala- Wil It Be Rectified Without Complainin? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Pst Ume Rslt Wahala- Wil It Be Rectified Without Complainin? (891 Views)

Wil U Allow Ur Children Attend This Sch (pic) / UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! / Uniabuja2009/2010rems Result When Wil It Be Release. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Pst Ume Rslt Wahala- Wil It Be Rectified Without Complainin? by quest003: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2009
Fellow akokites to be, plz there's dis problem i'm havin wit my post ume rslt it displays "result to wil be displayed soon". I ve already met up wit da cut off of my course but i dont knw if dis wil affect my admission chances. I'm presently in calabar do i nid 2 come dwn 2 lag to make a formal complain or not? Must i complain b4 it is rectifid nd as 4 those whose rslt had bn rectified cos of one problm or d other did they all make a complain? Wat is d consequence if i do not rectify it? Does it mean my rslt is not in their record or system data? What if i had'nt recheck da rslt wat wld ve hapnd? Plz help me out as d admission list is fast approching.
Re: Unilag Pst Ume Rslt Wahala- Wil It Be Rectified Without Complainin? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2009
Well my friend i must say that i am having the same problem myself, i scored 60.6 and the cut off for my course geography is 57,though i have a print out of my result it shows result to will be displayed soon.i have a lecturer that keeps me updated on things and i have called him so dont worry tomorrow evening i should have news for you alright, dont worry man we are getting in,
Re: Unilag Pst Ume Rslt Wahala- Wil It Be Rectified Without Complainin? by quest003: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
Foreshyt, ow far. Any news
Re: Unilag Pst Ume Rslt Wahala- Wil It Be Rectified Without Complainin? by modepice: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2009
i am very much worried and frustated,i scored 269 in jamb and now checking my post ume result tells me(result to will be displayed soon) till date please advice me on what to do because i have gone to senate building admission office and the man i met there can't explain vividly, please advice me time is running badly,
Re: Unilag Pst Ume Rslt Wahala- Wil It Be Rectified Without Complainin? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2009
Sorry that i couldnt keep you guys updated yesterday i was feeling bad.i have got some bad news,yesterday i visited unilag myself to see my lecturer friend and we both went to the admission office and with his influence i was shown the admission list waiting to be sent to abuja next week before it is official and guess what my name wasnt on the list.the highest in my department was 69.5 and i was suppose to be number 4 on the list but it doesnt show.we made a few enquiries i must say that if your result is not displaying you've got serious probs i think you need to go to unilag or something.my lecturer friend and the guy at the admission office are working on something and they said they would get back at me on monday but i also intend visiting the school then too.my guy in calabar i think you need to be on the next bus to lagos and just incase you want to come with me to unilag on monday so you can check the admission list let me know so maybe we can meet up and see to this problem, we cant let it go we need to get in we have worked too hard for this
Re: Unilag Pst Ume Rslt Wahala- Wil It Be Rectified Without Complainin? by modepice: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2009
haaaaaa wahala dey ooo, y are dey treatin us like dis after we have paid out money writtn thier exam they have refused to release our result and now they have already prepared the admission list, @forsyt we gat go unilag togeda on monday oo,
Re: Unilag Pst Ume Rslt Wahala- Wil It Be Rectified Without Complainin? by snoopy(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2009
@ forshyte apparently its everybody who sat for the post ume exam that cant have their results displayed. everybody i know have the same problem including those who scored as low as 20 - 30% aggregate. methinks the scores were removed to save bandwidth data and ultimately save costs for running their website or whatever the case maybe its everybody thats still affected.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Unilag Pst Ume Rslt Wahala- Wil It Be Rectified Without Complainin? by quest003: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2009
Forshyte, ow far? Plz keep updating on the state of matter over dis issue. I've called a friend 2 hlp me start workin on it(even though he is not reliable), pending d time i'll be able to gather my t.fare to lagos. Thnx bro

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help! / Need Directions On How To Get To Futo For Post Ume? Also Need Accommodation? / Esutech Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.