Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Does The Value Of My Bit Coin Account Rise If Left Dormant? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Does The Value Of My Bit Coin Account Rise If Left Dormant? (444 Views)

400k In The Account Lying Dormant / Please Is There Anything Like Miner Ip In Bit Coin Mining / MMM Bitcoin PH And GH - Make 50% profit in Bit Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Value Of My Bit Coin Account Rise If Left Dormant? by namedo: 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please assuming I leave an account balance of 1 bitcoin in my wallet account will the value appreciate with time?
Re: Does The Value Of My Bit Coin Account Rise If Left Dormant? by frudum(m): 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
yes if the value of bitcoin appreciates. also as long as naira keeps falling your bitcoin will appreciate.
Re: Does The Value Of My Bit Coin Account Rise If Left Dormant? by yak(m): 1:48am On Oct 01, 2016
do u pay any holding fee on ur wallet?
Re: Does The Value Of My Bit Coin Account Rise If Left Dormant? by frudum(m): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
nope.

you only pay wen you want to transact. 0.0002 BTC per transaction. its not up to a $. this is just from my own observation.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Lucrative Business To Ventures Into? / The Latest Investment Platform: Only #12,500 / Do You Have A Bitcoin Wallet And 10$ To Invest And Get 30% In 15days???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.