Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Best Collection Of Nigeria Independence Day Text Messages - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Collection Of Nigeria Independence Day Text Messages (1542 Views)

My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out / A Collection Of Funny African Pictures (just For Laughs) / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Collection Of Nigeria Independence Day Text Messages by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2016
It's another October 1st, apart from the fact that its a new month, it's Nigeria's Independence Day. As a Nigerian, you must have witnessed or been told about this historic date, how that after many years of British colonization , we finally gained independence.

Nigeria gained her independence from the British rule on 1st October 1960. The labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain, hence it becomes necessary that mark this memorable and historic event and share Nigeria Independence Day Text Messages, status updates with our loved ones here in Nigeria and diaspora.

We have put together the best collection of Nigeria Independence Day Text Messages/SMS you can send to your friends, family, loved ones, class mates, colleagues, business associates, etc. to wish them the best of the day as they mark the 56th Independence Day of Nigeria – The Giant of Africa.

You can also share these use these Independence Day Text Messages on your social media accounts including Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, and all other social networks, telling the world how proud you are to be a Nigerian.

Nigeria Independence Day Text Messages:

And I’m proud to be a Nigerian,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I won’t forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
Happy 56th Independence Day

Let every patriot be honored;
Don’t let politics get in the way.
Without them, freedom would have died;
What they did, we can’t repay.
Happy Independence Day Nigeria.

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom,
must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Our life is full of Colours
Our life is full of Colours…
I hope this 1st October will
add more colors to your life
Happy 56th Independence Day To You!

He that would make his own liberty secure,
must guard even his enemy from opposition;
for if he violates this duty he establishes
a precedent that will reach himself.
Happy Independence Day!

I Wish You All A Happy Independence Day
May Our Country Progress In Everywhere And In Everything
So That The Whole World would be proud of us.
Happy Independence Day!

Get More Nigeria Independence Day Text Messages Here
Re: Best Collection Of Nigeria Independence Day Text Messages by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy indepedence to my dear and beloved nation Nigeria , my prayer is that u survive the evil hands of our leaders our greatest enemy.
Re: Best Collection Of Nigeria Independence Day Text Messages by engrMikemd(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2016
I don't give a shit
Re: Best Collection Of Nigeria Independence Day Text Messages by RealJaneDoe: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2016
Why should be celebrating when we ain't gat nothing to celebrate

(1) (Reply)

Jokes/comedy / Nigerians In Heaven / This Is Not A Joke, But It Is Something That Could Encourage You To Like Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.