Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) (33306 Views)

The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido / Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] / Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by dacovajnr: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote auth undecidedor=PierreDeFermat post=49827251]they're both dwarfs. But a short male should always be taller than a short female cos of the hormones
Davido feels so happy and comfy cos he don see person wey hin tall pass[/quote]but Davido tall pass Wizkid lah
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by godson4u79(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
If Davido happens to be taller than Toolz as depicted in the picture, Then something is definitely wrong xxxxxxxDwarfCrewxxxxxxxxx
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by ibahimxbbs: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Davido....omo baba olowo, won fe bami nawo. o
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by pussypounder(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
I nut all over her face wink
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by laidthrice(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
yeyeboi:
Toolz grin

The girl with the kinda Toolz I like angry

The guy above me is so happy that he made ftc today cheesy

Ftc wey we don dey occupy since our mama belle cheesy cheesy
Bros calm down Nau, I get am before nor be property

1 Like

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
if she was still single, she'd prolly allow him smash grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by yedidiah(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
For the first time, Tools was talked about on NL without any reference to her hips. Posits sign I must say.
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
dacovajnr:
but Davido tall pass Wizkid lah
birds of the same feather
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Gabbywatch10: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hmm small time now dis 1 husband go come here n tell us say dem don kpansh him wife stupid peoples

1 Like

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Gberekete hips @tools
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Uchizzy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Vickiweezy:
Why is davido on every post on Nairaland?
him dey promote im EP
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Bollinger(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Vickiweezy:

Album launch.
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by yeyeboi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
laidthrice:
Bros calm down Nau, I get am before nor be property

cheesy
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by hollamanng(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
Toolz be looking at the "D" like it's demuren
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Horbah1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
OK oooo
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by CHYMZZY(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ike dix gurl bu kwa Machine!
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Vickiweezy:

Seun is his manager grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by stiflerdrug: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
So why is davido showing off the watch.. Childish..

Much love for you OBO wink

I just dey laugh tools husband Shaa
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Betapikin101: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
jossiwan:
This one never get belle ni? Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Monitoring spirit. Na must to get belle?
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by danielsmith(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin
ShutdownBrown24:

Its Because you are hating on him
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by electrokcoi(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Chai, de kind tinx wey dis babe carry eeh?
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by wendy241(f): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Nigeria @56 plus the #changebeginswithme campaign cool

Ladies, surprise your boyfriend this weekend at least. Collect his account number and deposit some cash into it, YOU WON'T DIE!!! undecided Lolzz abi
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by icebergfresh(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
am new here. hw many like 4 me coolam new here. hw many like 4 me
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by cotzywitzy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
veekid:
Toolz just fat full ground plus she's short; why is OBO flaunting his gold wrist watch? Na him go first use am?

His gbagbe Oshi na wack

Frustration is bad ooo...Sorry God go answer ur prayer cos I notice ur life is full of hate. You called that wonderful song wack...Ur ear dey remix... u need surgery.
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Azeemokoya: 6:01am On Oct 02, 2016
OBO baddest
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by 99foxxy(f): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2016
Mehn Toolz short oh...
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2016
Ok now ...who is tools and davido??undecidedundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji In Hot Bikini Beside A Pool / Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React / Phyno Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.