Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Deleted post - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted post (759 Views)

deleted post / Deleted! / deleted :P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted post by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 01, 2016
Nothing here!
Re: Deleted post by midolian(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2016
After all is done, people may be forced to say..."For tasting an unripe fruit, Maybe the boyfriend was meant to die instead of her"..."May His Soul Rest in Peace"

By a Nigerian parent angry

1 Like

Re: Deleted post by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2016
midolian:
After all is done, people may be forced to say..."Maybe the boyfriend was meant to die instead of her"..."May His Soul Rest in Peace"

By a Nigerian parent angry

Hahahahaha... I trust una!
Re: Deleted post by midolian(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2016
OP, I still dey vex sef.. for that stewpid guy to think of inviting my baby over to spend the night, there is possibility he has been eating her pebbles before pubic hair.

Chai! The guy must join his ancestors ? angry angry

Lalasticlala, let's see what others have on their mind

1 Like

Re: Deleted post by Vickiweezy(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2016
Usually, We all should expect that the Mother will show gratitude for the boyfriend saving her daughter's life and being a blessing but
In reality, i don't wanna imagine what she'll do to both of them.
E go worse pass accident wey happen.
Re: Deleted post by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2016
midolian:
OP, I still dey vex sef.. for that stewpid guy to think of inviting my baby over to spend the night, there is possibility he has been eating her pebbles before pubic hair.

Chai! The guy must join his ancestors ? angry angry

Lalasticlala, let's see what others have on their mind

Chai! But on a serious note, who gave him the right to unboard her from the bus I boarded her into? Some things are better left unimagined!
Re: Deleted post by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2016
Vickiweezy:
Usually, We all should expect that the Mother will show gratitude for the boyfriend saving her daughter's life and being a blessing but
In reality, i don't wanna imagine what she'll do to both of them.
E go worse pass accident wey happen.

More like... forcing her to get married at that tender age?
Re: Deleted post by midolian(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2016
NiftyViva:

Chai! But on a serious note, who gave him the right to unboard her from the bus I boarded her into? Some things are better left unimagined!
I dey teee u...

But see you sef o...you are talking of right to unboard when there are more serious issues. What about the right to take the girl to his house when he is alone...and license to do some other possible things? undecided embarassed
Re: Deleted post by ElsonMorali: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2016
I'll thank the boyfriend before beating the crap out of both of them. angry

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Wife In Bed With Snake / Pls Urgent Help Needed / Kanu Nwankor And Son Sean Takes A Pic Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.