Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

NIGERIA@56; Is There Really A Cause To Be Happy About That? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NIGERIA@56; Is There Really A Cause To Be Happy About That? (459 Views)

Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide / Is There Really Any Airtel Cheat That Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIA@56; Is There Really A Cause To Be Happy About That? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2016
Today, we are celebrating NIGERIA@56.
But to me, this shouldn't be a celebration but a cause to be very ashamed of self (as a Nation).
How can a man of 56yrs be too weak to stand by himself and will have just very little or nothing to prove its age?
Considering all the problems that can be related to the affairs of the Country, do you think we should be celebrating @56 while like this? I mean in joy.
And which Country do you think Nigeria will be equal with by the next 56yrs i.e, when we will be 112yrs old?

Re: NIGERIA@56; Is There Really A Cause To Be Happy About That? by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2016
This country is doomed and can never get there. Multiply 3 by 56 , by that time, this useless country will still be the same.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA@56; Is There Really A Cause To Be Happy About That? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2016
In every situation you find yourself : GIVE THANKS.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA@56; Is There Really A Cause To Be Happy About That? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
This country is doomed and can never get there. Multiply 3 by 56 , by that time, this useless country will still be the same.
. . . . This country is not doomed and we will surely get there. I believe in Nigeria, tho , she has been raped, robbed, cheated on, bastardised, but she will soon be back on her feet. Nigeria will be GREAT. I rise!!

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA@56; Is There Really A Cause To Be Happy About That? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Oboy! U dey quarrel with F.G?

(1) (Reply)

Things You Do Not Know About Nigeria / Mr Governor: Stopping Local Government Task Force From Touting On Motorists / Black Friday 2016 in Nigeria Was A Pure Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.