Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,404 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Jungle Justice (the Cause). Gory Pics. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jungle Justice (the Cause). Gory Pics. (2028 Views)

Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause / Jungle Justice For ‘manhood Theft’ Suspect At Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle Justice (the Cause). Gory Pics. by dotman4real007(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2016
When you hear jungle justice, you wonder why some people claiming to be civilized will be carrying sticks and dangerous weapons to melt out uncivilized treatment on a human being like them.
The truth is nigerians are not barbaric or uncivilized it is the Government and Security institutions that have failed the citizens.
Nigerians don't trust the police and the Judicial system anymore.
when armed robbers are caught and taken to the police station for proper and civilized prosecution by law, the citizens always regret that lawful decision, why because the police will set them free on bail and the result will be vengeance on the people that caught them. And believe me it is always bloody.
There are stories that I have personally experienced with a scare to show for it.
When these dare devils come knocking your door they come to steal, kill and rape.
So I don't blame people using jungle justice to protect themselves from a second coming that will probably end their lives.
There was a case where an armed robber was caught and the next thing he did was to shout police station!!! don't beat me take me to the police station.
Another case that happened in lagos four months ago where an armed robber and a serial rapist was caught and was being given a serious beating luckily for him police came to rescue him and while in custurdy of the police he started bragging that he would be released and he would come back to deal with the people that caught him, right there the mob seized him from the police and carried out jungle justice to prevent his second coming.
The only way to stop jungle justice is for the restructuring of our police force and judicial system.
Do you support jungle justice?

Re: Jungle Justice (the Cause). Gory Pics. by dotman4real007(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2016
the failure of the police force is the result of jungle justice.

Re: Jungle Justice (the Cause). Gory Pics. by fbtowner(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2016
help me tell them ooo

until our police and judicial system are working properly we will apply jungle justice

all those ppl sprewing trash while living abroad can kiss my ass grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice (the Cause). Gory Pics. by PaMeln: 11:32am On May 03, 2019
Wow!... you couldn’t make that stuff up. Brutal as it is, it’s merely a matter of using a solution that works to protect the good people who only want to raise a family and live in peace. I’ll have to say... take these predatory beasts out of the gene pool.

(1) (Reply)

10 Biggest Ponzi Schemes In The World. / Graphic Pictures Of Some Of The Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram On Friday In Borno / Nairamarley Takes A Shot Of Himself Smoking Weed To Imitate Legendary Fela Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.