Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity (1167 Views)

Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by Suljosh: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2016
A Muslim man has been arrested for
murdering his Christian wife.

According to reports, the 42-year-old man
identified as Amir Darbanou, murdered his
35-year-old wife Nasrin Abek, for converting
to Christianity.
Amir Darbanou murdered his wife for daring
to convert to Christianity
Darbanou reportedly stabbed her multiple
times with a knife, inside their apartment on
Wednesday, September 28, and her body
was discovered around 6:20am on Thursday,
September 29, by the police.
Abek, a hairdresser, was found after her
father had reported to the police that he had
concerns about his daughter’s welfare in her
husband’s house, following her conversion.

According to Abek’s father, Darbanou had
made a call to him in Iran on Wednesday
night, telling him his daughter was dead, he
had gone ahead to get in touch with the
police who eventually broke into the
couple’s apartment in Potts Point, Sydney,
Australia, where her body was found.
According to neighbours, there was no
previous history of domestic violence
between the couple, until that night when
some claimed to have heard a piercing
scream around the time she may have been
murdered.

cc lalasticlala

source: https://www.naij.com/989758-sad-man-kills-wife-converting-christianity-photos.html?source=index_shared

Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by Suljosh: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2016
There's something about this religion.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by RealJaneDoe: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2016
OK

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by mii4u(f): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2016
Christians do not kill anyone that converts to any other religion instead they resort to preaching Christ to them, why the other way round wen it concerns them?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by passyhansome(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2016
Religion of piss forget them

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmmmmm...some people take this religion thing to the extreme, my dad's a Muslim n my mum's a Christian, never heard them quarrel about their diff beliefs for the past 23years

na wa o,still don't believe the story tho
Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by tafabaloo(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2016
Hmm
Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by Suljosh: 11:41am On Oct 01, 2016
Tiny23:
Hmmmmmm...some people take this religion thing to the extreme, my dad's a Muslim n my mum's a Christian, never heard them quarrel about their diff beliefs for the past 23years

na wa o,still don't believe the story tho
how will you believe, when it concerns your religion.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2016
Suljosh:

why should I?

I use to believe what I want now
Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2016
Suljosh:

why should I?

I choose to believe what I want to
Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by blessedvisky(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2016
Cc blackfire exmuslim1 plappville analice107 anas09 annuaki2 parisbookaddict

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by analice107: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
Suljosh:
A Muslim man has been arrested for
murdering his Christian wife.

According to reports, the 42-year-old man
identified as Amir Darbanou, murdered his
35-year-old wife Nasrin Abek, for converting
to Christianity.
Amir Darbanou murdered his wife for daring
to convert to Christianity
Darbanou reportedly stabbed her multiple
times with a knife, inside their apartment on
Wednesday, September 28, and her body
was discovered around 6:20am on Thursday,
September 29, by the police.
Abek, a hairdresser, was found after her
father had reported to the police that he had
concerns about his daughter’s welfare in her
husband’s house, following her conversion.

According to Abek’s father, Darbanou had
made a call to him in Iran on Wednesday
night, telling him his daughter was dead, he
had gone ahead to get in touch with the
police who eventually broke into the
couple’s apartment in Potts Point, Sydney,
Australia, where her body was found.
According to neighbours, there was no
previous history of domestic violence
between the couple, until that night when
some claimed to have heard a piercing
scream around the time she may have been
murdered.

cc lalasticlala

source: https://www.naij.com/989758-sad-man-kills-wife-converting-christianity-photos.html?source=index_shared
You mean an Australian Converted to Christianity?
Am not sorry for her, she got what came to her. And many more of this stupid white women who dont believe ever Muslim to be evil.
Even with this News, go to their Courts now, some white girl is marrying a Muslim.

A Pakistani befriending a British girl. A girl he had not even married, she converted to Islam, changed her name and started wearing Hijab. She was being beaten at every slightest provocation, when she made to end the relationship, the Muslim bath her with Acid.

Dem never see anything yet. Shey they turned against Christ ans Christianity, Islam shall teach them manners.

Now nah morning.

When a Muslim and a snake enters your house, first go after the Muslim, get rid of him before you go after the snake.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by olumaxi(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
Islam-a-bad........one person once said dat al muslims r potential terrorist....i dont knw if its true or false
Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by zinachidi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
ok ooo, buh how do the pictures above relate to the story or op u just find random pics put?
Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by kabrud: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
olumaxi:
Islam-a-bad........one person once said dat al muslims r potential terrorist....i dont knw if its true or false
This is how it starts, if I react to this post now, u will start bleating upandan. If a single christian commits and a generalisation is made, that is when some unsolicited preaching that it cuts across bla bla bla will surface.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by Suljosh: 7:23am On Oct 02, 2016
zinachidi:
ok ooo, buh how do the pictures above relate to the story or op u just find random pics put?
Mr. Thomas why don't you open the link and see for yourself. instead of accusing me of finding an random pic on the internet. awon omo wobe.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Converting To Christianity by Blackfire(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
when u mix kitman+ al taqiya+ abrogation on a person's head, and u now ask that same person to be hitting his head on the ground four times a day.... what do u think the results will be... tears sorrows and blood.

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Thief Who Uses Special Device To Steal Cars Busted; See Him Smiling / New Born Baby Found Dumped In A Bush With Umbilical Cord Intact(Disturbing Pics) / Jungle Justice: Thieves Burnt By Irate Crowd In Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.