Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted (1574 Views)

Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / [hot] Your Relationships Will Crash If You've Not Considered This / Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted by TeamLeader(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2016
YORUBA MOTHERS!!! I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY UP BRINGING

Yoruba mothers are one of the best when it comes to child ‎upbringing. Yoruba mothers produce the best range of ‎slaps:
IGBATI, IFOTI, IGBAJU, IGBARUN, IFORUN, IFAKUN, ILADI, ABARA. These slaps will make you think you were adopted. 

IGBATI will make you correct your wrongs ‎instantly! The beauty of IFOTI is, you will confess your sins ‎on the spot.

IGBARUN, IGBAJU and IFORUN will make you ‎expose those who committed the crime with you without ‎hesitation.

ABARA and ILADI will make you pee in your new ‎pants. And apart from IGBAJU, we have an advanced one ‎which is IGBAJU OLOYI. When you receive that one, you'll ‎lose balance and your head will go into "auto-search"as ‎you'll be looking for what hit you.
Oh!!! IGBAJU OLOYI... It can reset someone to 3D (DEAF,DUMB and DAFT). You'll be told 'let's go home' and ‎you'll say 'its in my pocket'... LOL !!!‎

GOD bless our parents for the good upbringing. If you were ‎brought-up in yoruba land,regardless of how caring your ‎mother was, you would have encountered these slaps.....

I‎ know you're now laughing unless you're not a YORUBA ‎

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted by RealJaneDoe: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2016
You are happy because you were abused as a child. Wow that's a first!!!

OP honestly would you do this to your child if yes . Please don't. There are other ways to train a child

1 Like

Re: If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted by TeamLeader(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2016
O boy yu might not understand if yu've not recieve any of them. Some of those slaps changed my life for good. Its not an abuse they serve as auto-correction

2 Likes

Re: If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted by Phizzlephizz(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

OP honestly would you do this to your child if yes . Please don't. There are other ways to train a child

I smell a spoilt an arrogant child. I received all of these and more but I never felt abused, neither did I feel any resentment for my parents.

See if my kid do anyhow and it warrants me to give them IFOJU I won't even hesitate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted by TeamLeader(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2016
Phizzlephizz:

I smell a spoilt an arrogant child. I received all of these and more but I never felt abused, neither did I feel any resentment for my parents.

See if my kid do anyhow and it warrants me to give them IFOJU I won't even hesitate.

No mind d ajebutte guy. E neva feel am before

1 Like

Re: If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted by lilmax(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2016
if this boy enter Nigeria by mistake

Re: If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2016
lilmax:

grin grin
Re: If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted by Ranchhoddas: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

Gerrarrahia...
Re: If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted by TeamLeader(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
lilmax:

Whats gonna happen
Re: If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted by lilmax(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
TeamLeader:

Whats gonna happen
see question. undecided
Re: If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted by chukxie(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
I'm not Yoruba but I'm laughing because as a naughty kid I received all those slaps from my mom. My mom had a doctorate degree in slapping. Back in the day, the fear of my mom's 'wozzing' was the beginning of wisdom grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Top Single Parents People Talk About / What You Should Know About Your Rights As A Tenant Under The Nigerian Law / What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.