Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Emerged The Best Graduating Student Through A Dint Of Hardwork............. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Emerged The Best Graduating Student Through A Dint Of Hardwork............. (1321 Views)

Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Emerged The Best Graduating Student Through A Dint Of Hardwork............. by Wizydom144(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Before a mammoth crowd comprising of who-is-who in Medical profession, academia and business community, as well as
top government functionaries and traditional rulers, the best graduating student in the one and only university offering dentistry/dentals surgery in the whole of south eastern region of Nigeria.......
Faculty of Dentistry, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu Campus,
Okeke Francis Chukwuemeka, attributed his feat to hard work and commitment to weather the storm.
For emerging the best overall graduating students, Okeke best Dentistry student clinched five of the seven available prizes/ awards to be won.
The awards include those of the Overall best student in:
Child Dental Health/pediatrics dentistry;
Oral and MaxillofacialSurgery;
Preventary Dentistry and Leadership Awards.....,
while the other two awards went to Ohale
Ngozi, who emerged the best student in Restorative Dentistry and Omeje Christian Chinedu, who won the leadership award respectively.
Speaking during an interview with New Telegraph at the induction/oath taking ceremony for the 2015 Graduating Students at the Faculty of Dentistry Lecture Hall, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Ituku Ozalla in Enugu State, Okeke said it
was a privilege and honour to be the best student, adding that his determination to succeed has continued to pay off.
In his valedictory speech, the overall best student noted that of the 24 students admitted in 2009 into the Faculty to be trained as Dental Surgeons, only 15 of them were privileged to graduate, stressing that while many dropped out along the way, others were pushed
to the ower classes to retake some courses that they failed

3 Likes

Re: I Emerged The Best Graduating Student Through A Dint Of Hardwork............. by Emmysky(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
nice
Re: I Emerged The Best Graduating Student Through A Dint Of Hardwork............. by Kirinwa: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Source or you know the drill.

(1) (Reply)

Study In China On Full Scholarship / WAEC GCE Mathematics Likely Questions And Answer / Fresh-2018 Edition Of Platinum Reasoning Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.