Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,909 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Healing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing (251 Views)

Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman / Man Seeking ‘spiritual’ Healing Dies In Hotel Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healing by kjsunday3(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
It is the lord that healeth.In isaiah 53:5 by his stripes we are healed,He was wounded for our transgressions and bruised for our iniquities.The name of the lord Jesus has the power to heal us and deliver us from every affliction and even sickenesses that medecine has no answer to.Take every word of knowledge seriously as it can be a means by which God almighty can use his servant to address a health challenge .The leper said to Jesus if thou will thou can make me clean and Jesus put forth his hand and touched him saying i will,be thou clean.Jesus wanted to follow the centurion to where his servant was,but the centurion said he was not worthy that Jesus should come under his roof he asked Jesus to speak the word and his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.I have seeked the face of the Lord and he has healed me and i believe he will do the same for you in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / To Glorify Christ Jesus / Suicide Bombers Are Going To Hell - Sultan Of Sokoto Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.