Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Entertainment Twitter Account For Sale With 53k Followers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Entertainment Twitter Account For Sale With 53k Followers (331 Views)

APC Official Twitter Account Hacked / K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment Twitter Account For Sale With 53k Followers by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
This account was created since 2016 and has been posting entertainment tweets which are closing in on 500k although my blog is all about technology updates, i can't change it again. You can check the account here @Kida_bliss it is also followed by top profiles both verified and unverified entertainers who also retweets most of my tweets sometimes. You also don't need to follow anyone as i am following just 4 people being am just providing information to the world. you can chat me up on 08105761453 or email me on admin@khalidsblog.com
Thanks

Re: Entertainment Twitter Account For Sale With 53k Followers by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2016
supersonic1:
This account was created since 2016 and has been posting entertainment tweets which are closing in on 500k although my blog is all about technology updates, i can't change it again. You can check the account here @Kida_bliss it is also followed by top profiles both verified and unverified entertainers who also retweets most of my tweets sometimes. You also don't need to follow anyone as i am following just 4 people being am just providing information to the world. you can chat me up on 08105761453 or email me on admin@khalidsblog.com
Thanks
how much last? Msg 08178796882

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Man Lays On The Road To Be Crushed To Death / E-meter For Average Nigerian State Of Living / Akpos Joke: Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.