Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger! (654 Views)

Why You Must Do Keyword Research Before Writing An Article As A Blogger / How I Built A Super Blog With Little Capital | A Blogger's Testimony / I Need A Regular Payoneer Buyer; I'm A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger! by D34lw4p(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hello Upcoming Bloggers! I will make this straight as much as I can. Blogging has lots of challenges that comes with it especially now that there are so many websites in the cyber space. For God Sake blogging is not what you rush into, if you do it that way then in no way you will rush out with the believe that it's just a waste of time!

You want to start a blog, that's okay! But before you venture into it have you taken your time to critically analyse what will be needed to get you started? What the hell! You think this days you can just start a blog like that with free .tk or .ml domain on a free host and expect a boom?!

Why am I even saying this because some people will start blabbing "That guy from NCT is back again". Why won't I be back again? Albert Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing again and again and expecting a new result! Before you venture into it get set all you will need else you will just get frustrated along the line and quit in no time. Gone are those days you can start a blog with free domain and expect a boom.

Take your blog as a business
You stay awake all night writing articles, creating images for your blog and yet you want to stand out! That's a great approach but where are you taking those contents to? A blog on a free domain? I keep on repeating free domain because the human mind has been programmed to automatically ignore blogs on it, thats one of the reason I stopped reviewing sites on it. If you think you've got no money yet! Wait till you've enough to invest on your blog.

Start promoting your articles
You write unique contents on your blog, share them to the facebook group and those people in there are not even interested because they don't value what you're sharing to them, make use of facebook adverts, Google ads or any other form of ads that's convenient for you!

Thanks! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger! by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Domain name can't stop you.
I repeat domain name can't stop you tho it has disadvantages but with hard work it will boom... So use the word "Might" because its under probability...
Re: It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger! by mokoshalb(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
cool
Re: It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger! by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
mokoshalb:
cool
Na ur face be that
Re: It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger! by techinfong: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
"Gone are those days you can start a blog with free domain and expect a boom"

So if i don't have money i can't blog undecided
It is :

If you have the capability to buy a TLD pls go for it
Re: It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger! by D34lw4p(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Domain name can't stop you.
I repeat domain name can't stop you tho it has disadvantages but with hard work it will boom... So use the word "Might" because its under probability...
Okay, create a blog with .tk and expect people to take you serious. I've interviewed lot of people and 80% do ignore free domains that shows up in search results. Gone are those days domain name can't stop anyone bro. This days it will do more than stopping when you notice you're the only one reading your articles.
Re: It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger! by D34lw4p(m): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
techinfong:

It is :

blog is like every other business. You don't need to rush into it. Take your time to get a top level domain, you can easily get it for 1dollar for the 1st year.
Re: It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger! by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
D34lw4p:

Okay, create a blog with .tk and expect people to take you serious. I've interviewed lot of people and 80% do ignore free domains that shows up in search results. Gone are those days domain name can't stop anyone bro. This days it will do more than stopping when you notice you're the only one reading your articles.
Bro it's a lie,
All of them is domain extension nothing like free domain self they just decided to offer their service free and if .com offer free also (will say it won't bring traffic)
Yes people will like .com and net etc because they are popular...
How many people like.xyz extension Is it free
Bro its not the extension that powers your blog that brings traffic it's your content....
People will like a blog with .com extension but if there's no good content they will never come back...
I can list top blogs with . and .tumblr extension and your forum can't even get close to the traffic they get...
Content matters than domain okay
.tk can decide to make their stuff paid... It's all about popularity...

Still wanna argue?? I'm interested
Re: It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger! by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
techinfong:

It is :

The dude don't know what he's saying...
If he wanna challenge me amah create a forum and we do the challenge...
Yes .com give you free traffic especially if your the name it eye-catching...
People don't like.tk (fact) but when you're unique then they will like by force. .
Many site with.com has failed and some with.tk is still booming....

@Op am not Bragging but I can teach you advertisement...that's the key package..
Re: It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger! by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
@techinfong sorry it will be ready soon..
I went for a Job interview today that's why I'm slow...
Re: It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger! by D34lw4p(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

The dude don't know what he's saying...
If he wanna challenge me amah great a forum and we do the challenge...
Yes .com give you free traffic especially if your the name it eye-catching..
why are you sounding this way? Na fight? Anyway it's your choice and you've decided to just say anything u like because you want to make some point. Goodbye.
Re: It Is Not By Force To Be A Blogger! by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2016
D34lw4p:
why are you sounding this way? Na fight? Anyway it's your choice and you've decided to just say anything u like because you want to make some point. Goodbye.
Lol no be fight.....it's just part of argument...lol

(1) (Reply)

I Need Guest Writers For My Gadgets News And Reviews Blog / 9k Facebook Page And 10k Twitter Handle For Sell / Domain For Sale..? Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.