Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Your Car Key Or Your Phone, Which Will Worried Of Any Got Lost? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Car Key Or Your Phone, Which Will Worried Of Any Got Lost? (507 Views)

IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. / Between ITEL And TECHNO Phone Which One Will You Advise Me To Buy / I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Car Key Or Your Phone, Which Will Worried Of Any Got Lost? by lifezone247(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
A friend of mine lost his phone (iPhone6) just this evening and was very worried, and he said something like, he prefer his car key (2011 Benz E350 4matic) to get missing than his phone, because of his business contact. How true can this be?
Re: Your Car Key Or Your Phone, Which Will Worried Of Any Got Lost? by DumaEmpire(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
make e go sell d car 250k buy back the iphone6 begin trek den he wil know d difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Car Key Or Your Phone, Which Will Worried Of Any Got Lost? by Whizpeter(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
None should get missing!! But if the phone is over 100k, make car key loss...

There's a probability I'd have a spare at home or I can find a way around it sha!!!
Re: Your Car Key Or Your Phone, Which Will Worried Of Any Got Lost? by lifezone247(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Whizpeter:
None should get missing!! But if the phone is over 100k, make car key loss...

There's a probability I'd have a spare at home or I can find a way around it sha!!!
I reason wit him when he says, he was expecting a bumper contract call on the the phone Jst after the pub holiday, as a matter of fact it was the contract that he was actually celebrating when the phone got missing in the bar. And his problem is how will he get his line back and start working b4 Tuesday as it's weekend and public holiday, when most of the network center don't work and the excuse of the sim working in 24hrs, after retrieving.
Re: Your Car Key Or Your Phone, Which Will Worried Of Any Got Lost? by joseph214(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
There is always a spare so I'll be more worried about the phone.

2 Likes

Re: Your Car Key Or Your Phone, Which Will Worried Of Any Got Lost? by franugo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Op abeg correct ur topic o.shockedshocked

my key of course if no be torchlight i dy use at d time
Re: Your Car Key Or Your Phone, Which Will Worried Of Any Got Lost? by lifezone247(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
joseph214:
There is always a spare so I'll be more worried about the phone.
hmm, I reason wit you bro.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Downgrade From Lollipop To Kitkat In Hot2 / Oukitel U15s Octa-core 16mp 4gb Ram And 4g Lte Cat-6 Technology / Note 7s To Be Disconnected From Mobile Networks In New Zealand. Nigeria Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.