Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Lol... Are These The Worst Wedding Dresses EVER? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol... Are These The Worst Wedding Dresses EVER? (2705 Views)

"Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 / (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol... Are These The Worst Wedding Dresses EVER? by mroop(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pictures sweeping Imgur show how
resourceful brides have donned gowns made
out of cakes,.bedding and tissue paper in a
series of eye-
popping dresses that had all parts of the
female anatomy on show. See more pics
below

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/lol-are-these-worst-wedding-dresses-ever.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Lol... Are These The Worst Wedding Dresses EVER? by mroop(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
more pics below @ lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Lol... Are These The Worst Wedding Dresses EVER? by mroop(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
more funny wedding dress photos here >>>
http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/lol-are-these-worst-wedding-dresses-ever.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi fynestboi ishilove ishilove ijebabe missyb3

1 Share

Re: Lol... Are These The Worst Wedding Dresses EVER? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin

I like the wedding gown with cupcakes cheesy amma foodie so I think I'm cool with it... wink
Re: Lol... Are These The Worst Wedding Dresses EVER? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
The wedding dress is an expression of the woman's personality.
Re: Lol... Are These The Worst Wedding Dresses EVER? by divinehand2003(m): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Incredible wedding gowns I must confess.
Re: Lol... Are These The Worst Wedding Dresses EVER? by Dayoto: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
P
Re: Lol... Are These The Worst Wedding Dresses EVER? by Richy4(m): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
In my opinion, that cup cake one is nice.....though I think it will be heavy for many ladies to try on

(1) (Reply)

Oladunni Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Spiritual Attack Claims / Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress / Woli Agba And Wife Welcomes A New Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.